Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Gyoza-style Udon Noodles recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gyoza-style Udon Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gyoza-style Udon Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gyoza-style udon noodles recipe. You can cook gyoza-style udon noodles using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Gyoza-style Udon Noodles:
- Provide 1 of pack Boiled or steamed udon noodles.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of Chinese chives.
- Take 1/2 bunch of Bean sprouts.
- Get 100 grams of Ground combined pork and beef.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 dash of Plain white flour.
- Prepare 1 of Ra-yu.
- Prepare 1 of Ponzu.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Gyoza-style Udon Noodles:
- Divide the udon into 4 portions. Chop up the chives into 3 cm pieces. Wash the bean sprouts and drain well..
- Put everything in Step 1, the ground meat and the egg into a bowl and mix well. Add enough flour to hold everything together, and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread some oil around in a frying pan or on an electric griddle, spread the mixture around thinly and fry. When both sides are nicely browned, serve with ponzu sauce and ra-yu if you like it..
If you find this Gyoza-style Udon Noodles recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.