Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegan, banana muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan, banana muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan, banana muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan, banana muffins recipe. You can have vegan, banana muffins using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan, banana muffins:
- Take 1 of medium banana.
- You need 1 cup of non-dairy milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Provide Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
Instructions to make Vegan, banana muffins:
- In a bowl, mash the medium size banana..
- Add the milk, I used soy milk..
- Now add the vanilla extract and the peanut butter and mix it all together..
- Sift 1 cup of flour, one pinch of salt and 1 teaspoon of baking powder..
- Now it's time to add whatever you want. I added nuts. You can add almonds or vegan chocolate chips. If you want to add cocoa, use less flourishing.
- Mix it all together once again..
- Now oil a muffin bowl and put the mixture on it. It should be 3/4 times the height of the pan..
- Bake at medium heat for 30 minutes. After 20 minutes, the mixture will start growing..
- That's all! Thanks for reading!.
Just like your favorite from your local bakery, they are an absolute must in your recipe collection. I first made these vegan banana muffins in late August as I was gearing up for the start of baking season. These vegan banana crumb muffins need just a handful of ingredients that you probably have in your pantry already. No weird flours, no flax eggs, no protein powders. These Vegan Banana Muffins are made with simple ingredients that pack a big nutrient punch, but they're also easy to bake up even when your toddlers are underfoot.
If you find this Vegan, banana muffins recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.