Rye Party Puff.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, rye party puff. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rye Party Puff is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Rye Party Puff is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have rye party puff using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Rye Party Puff:
- Prepare of Puffs.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Get 1/2 cup of butter.
- Take 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of rye flour.
- Take 2 tsp of dried parsley flakes.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 4 of eggs.
- Get of sprinkle of caraway seeds.
- Prepare of Corn Beef Filling.
- Get 2 (8 oz) of packages cream cheese, softened.
- Get 2 (2.5 oz) of packages thinly sliced cooked corned beef, chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Make ready 2 Tbs of minced chives.
- Make ready 2 Tbs of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of spicy brown mustard.
- Get 1/8 tsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 10 of small stuffed olives, chopped.
Instructions to make Rye Party Puff:
- In a saucepan over medium heat, bring water and butter to a boil. Add flours, parsley, garlic powder, caraway seeds, and salt all at once; stir until a smooth ball forms..
- Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes. Beat in eggs, one at time, beat until smooth. Drop batter by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto greased baking sheet..
- Bake at 400 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks. Immediately cut a slit in each puff to allow steam to escape and let cool..
- In a mixing bowl, combine all corned beef filling ingredients EXCEPT the olives. Mix well. Then gently stir in olives. Split puffs; add the filling. Refrigerate..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food rye party puff recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!