Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Stir-Fried Udon Noodles with Lots of Cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Stir-Fried Udon Noodles with Lots of Cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Pick water over other products. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It will be, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really slimming down and getting healthy.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy stir-fried udon noodles with lots of cabbage recipe. You can have easy stir-fried udon noodles with lots of cabbage using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Stir-Fried Udon Noodles with Lots of Cabbage:
- Get 2 of hanks Udon noodles.
- Use 100 grams of Thinly sliced pork.
- Take 1 dash of ＊ Salt, pepper, sake and flour (pre-seasoning).
- Prepare 1/3 of Cabbage.
- Get 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1/3 of Carrot.
- You need 3 tbsp of ★ Sake.
- Take 1/3 tbsp of ★ Dashi stock granules.
- Use 2 tbsp of ★ Soy sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of Sesame oil (or vegetable oil for stir-frying).
- Get 1 of as much (to taste) Bonito flakes (if desired).
- Prepare 1 of generous amount Black Pepper (if desired).
Steps to make Easy Stir-Fried Udon Noodles with Lots of Cabbage:
- Cut the pork into bite-sized pieces. Season it with salt, pepper, sake, and coat it with flour (or katakuriko) before cooking..
- Chop the cabbage randomly into large pieces. Cut the core part of the cabbage into smaller pieces, so it cooks faster..
- Thinly slice the carrot into easy-to-eat sizes. Thinly slice the onion..
- Warm up the udon noodles in a microwave. If they are frozen, thaw them first and before warming them up..
- In a skillet, heat the sesame oil (or vegetable oil), and stir-fry the pork until browned..
- Add and cook the carrot, onion (until translucent), 2/3 of the cabbage (the core part of the cabbage) in that order..
- Add the udon noodles, pour in the sake, and stir-fry while loosening them up. Add the remaining cabbage (the soft part of the cabbage) and stir-fry lightly. Add the Japanese dashi powder and mix..
- Drizzle in the soy sauce and coat the noodles. Serve it on a plate, top it with bonito flakes and black peppers if desired and enjoy..
If you find this Easy Stir-Fried Udon Noodles with Lots of Cabbage recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.