Individual Chicken Cordon Bleu.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, individual chicken cordon bleu. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Individual Chicken Cordon Bleu is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Individual Chicken Cordon Bleu is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook individual chicken cordon bleu using 21 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Individual Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- Make ready of Fir the chicken and ham.
- Get 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 8 ounces of thin sliced italian hot ham, cut into bite size pieces.
- Get 1 teaspoon of sriracha seasoning.
- Get 2 tablespoons of mayonaise.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare of For Dijon Cream Sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 11/2 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 2 tablespoons of dijon mustad.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of hot sauce such as franks red hot.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of shredded Swiss cheese.
- Take 1/4 cup of fresh grated romano cheese.
- Take 2 of . green onions, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of table spoons each fresh chopped thyme and parsley.
- Get 2 of frozen puff pastry sheet, thawed but cold.
Instructions to make Individual Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- Spray 12 muffin tins with non stick spray. Preheat the oven to 400. Linre a baking sheet with foil.
- In a bowl combine chicken with mayonnaise and sriracha. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 6 hours.
- Set aside 12 slices of ham and cut the remaini g into strips.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet and brown chicken.
- Cook chicken in batches until browned and just cooked throgh, removing to a plate as done.
- Add ham slices and very light cook each side about 30 seconds per side, remove to a plate.
- Add ham strips and cook lightly and remove.
- Add butter to skillt and melt, add flour and whisk 2 minutes.
- Add stock, cream, worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic pepper and red hot. Bring to a simmer and cool until its a sauce condistancy.
- Add lemon, herbs, green onions and swiss cheese off heat. Cool to room temperature before filling pastry.
- In a bowl combine chicken and ham strips with the sauce.
- Roll puff pastry sheets to smooth put amd cut into 12 piecea, fit into prepared muffin tins.
- Line each pastry with a ham slice.
- Divide filling among cups.
- Top with the romano cheese, bake on the foil lined pan about 20 to 25 minutes until pastry is golden.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food individual chicken cordon bleu recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!