Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Onion Corn Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Onion Corn Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
Many individuals do not understand that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. For this reason we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be consuming that will have a positive effect on your health.
You have to remember your parents telling you to make sure you eat your vegetables, that is mainly because this is very important for a healthy body. You may already realize that many of the vitamins you need on a daily basis can be found in various vegetables, but you will also be able to find required potassium in vegetables as well. One of the veggies which will supply you with the potassium you’ll need is broccoli. You will additionally discover that a salad, made with spinach as opposed to lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet onion corn bake recipe. To make sweet onion corn bake you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet Onion Corn Bake:
- Use 2 of large sweet onions, thinly sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Provide 2 cup of cheddar cheese, divided.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Provide 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dill.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 of large eggs beaten.
- Use 1 (14.75 oz) of can cream corn.
- Use 1 (15 oz) of package cornbread.
- Take 4 drops of hot sauce.
Steps to make Sweet Onion Corn Bake:
- In a large skillet, saute onions in butter until tender. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, milk, dill and salt until blended; stir in 1 cup of cheese. Stir into the onion mixture; remove from the heat and set aside..
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, corn, cornbread mix and hot pepper sauce. Pour into a greased 13×9-inch baking dish. Spoon onion mixture over top. Sprinkle with remaining cheese..
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a thermometer reaches 160°. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting..
When the butter has melted, add the onions. Jiffy Corn Casserole is a simple and delicious holiday favorite. A sweet and savory comfort dish baked until golden brown. It is the perfect scoop-and-share accompaniment for any main meal! This is a great side dish for Tri Tip Tacos but if you prefer a more traditional corn recipe be sure and check out our Homemade Creamed Corn.
If you find this Sweet Onion Corn Bake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.