Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Sweet BBQ Old Country Meatballs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet BBQ Old Country Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet BBQ Old Country Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet bbq old country meatballs recipe. To make sweet bbq old country meatballs you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet BBQ Old Country Meatballs:
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- Use 1 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 1 box of stuffing mix.
- You need 1 package of onion soup mix.
- Provide 2 of small or medium eggs.
- Use 1 cup of chopped green onion.
- Provide 1 of medium yellow onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium green pepper chopped.
- Provide 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Use 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 1 cup of bbq sauce.
- Provide of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
Steps to make Sweet BBQ Old Country Meatballs:
- Preheat the oven for 425°. Combine ground beef in a large mixing bowl with stuffing mix and chopped veggies..
- Add remaining ingredients to mixing bowl. Season to taste..
- Dig in! Mix all ingredients together thoroughly just as you would for a meatloaf. Roll the mixture into desired sized balls and place in muffin pan or on a baking sheet..
- Cook in the oven at 425° for 45 minutes or until meat is cooked all the way through and meatballs begin to brown around the edges..
- You can serve them as they are. Or mix them in with your spaghetti sauce. Or Make meatball sub sandwiches…..
- Or, you can top them with melted mozzarella and your favorite bbq sauce as I did because it was Super Delicious! Serve & Enjoy!.
Put meatballs and barbecue sauce in a crock pot, and stir to combine. BBQ Crockpot Meatballs Recipe is one of the easiest you can fix in your slow cooker. You can either make it with fresh or frozen meatballs, the result is always amazing. If you are looking for a great homemade meatball recipe, look no further we have the perfect one for you, just follow this link. Barbecue sauce, of course, is the main ingredient to these saucy barbecue meatballs but it's the orange marmalade that gives these meatballs their sweetness.
If you find this Sweet BBQ Old Country Meatballs recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.