Easy and Authentically American Chili Bean Soup.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, easy and authentically american chili bean soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy and Authentically American Chili Bean Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Easy and Authentically American Chili Bean Soup is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy and authentically american chili bean soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy and Authentically American Chili Bean Soup:
- Take 300 of to 350 grams Ground meat – mixed beef and pork (or ground pork only).
- Take 2 medium of Onions.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ♡ Cinnamon.
- Take 2 tsp of ♡ Allspice.
- Take 1 tsp of ♡ Nutmeg.
- Make ready 400 ml of ♥ Water.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of ♥ Raisins.
- Prepare 1 stalk of ♥ Celery (added because I like it; optional).
- Get 1 can of ♥ Kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 of ♥ Soup stock cube.
- Take 2 medium of ☆ Tomatoes.
- Take 1 1/2 of to 2 teaspoons ☆ Salt.
- Take 2 tsp of plus ☆ Chili powder.
Steps to make Easy and Authentically American Chili Bean Soup:
- Prep: Measure out all the ingredients. Chop the onions coarsely. Cut the celery into 1 cm dice, and the tomatoes into 1.5 to 2 cm dice..
- Rinse the kidney beans lightly, and drain..
- Put some olive oil (not listed in the ingredients) in a large pot, add the onion and ground meat, and stir fry over low-medium heat until the onion turns transparent..
- Add the ♡ cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg, and stir fry for about 2 minutes to spread the spices around evenly..
- Add the ♥ water, celery, raisins, kidney beans and soup stock cube. Bring to a boil over high heat. Turn down the heat to low, and simmer for 10 minutes or so..
- Add the ☆ tomatoes, salt and chili powder. Simmer over low heat for another 10 minutes or so..
- If you can't get a hold of kidney beans, use about 350 g of boiled kintoki beans. When I make this soup in Japan, my mother boils the beans for me..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food easy and authentically american chili bean soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!