Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Tacos Durados recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tacos Durados recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tacos Durados recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tacos durados recipe. To cook tacos durados you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tacos Durados:
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Take 1 packages of El Milagro Yellow Corn Tortillas.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable oil (for frying).
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of Pepper.
- Get of Toppings.
- Get 1 cup of sour cream.
- Take 2 cup of Diced Tomatoes.
- You need 2 cup of Shredded Lettuce.
Instructions to make Tacos Durados:
- Season your ground beef with salt and pepper..
- Place two tablespoons of ground beef on half of a tortilla. You want it to be thinner for fast cooking. Repeat until all the meat and tortillas are finished..
- Heat your oil over medium/high heat..
- Gently place the tortilla into the oil beef side up, and gently fold the tortilla in half enclosing the beef inside..
- Fry on each side for about 2 1/2 minutes on each side, then remove and place on a paper towel so get rid of excess oil..
- Top with lettuce, tomatoe, sour cream and shredded cheese if you would like :).
If you are not using the toothpicks-I dont-place seam side down in the hot oil first. Remove and drain-repeat and keep warm in the oven until done. ATK Crispy Tacos (Tacos Dorados) Source of Recipe America's Test Kitchen Recipe Introduction I saw them prepare these tacos one night and decided to try them. We liked the texture and flavor a lot. They had a nice crispiness but didn't fall apart when you tried to eat them.
If you find this Tacos Durados recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.