Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef Liver and Onions in Gravy recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Liver and Onions in Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Liver and Onions in Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Although it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. Possibly the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. You get the greatest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. Typically, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef liver and onions in gravy recipe. To cook beef liver and onions in gravy you need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Liver and Onions in Gravy:
- Use 1 lb. of Beef Livers, cut into pieces.
- Take 1 of Yellow Onion, sliced.
- Take of Self Rising Flour.
- Take 1 tsp. of Garlic Powder.
- Get to taste of Salt and Black Pepper,.
- Use 3 Cups of Beef Broth.
Steps to make Beef Liver and Onions in Gravy:
- In a bowl add a cup or so of flour, add the garlic powder, and salt and Black Pepper..mix til combined. Set aside. Slice the beef Livers and dredge in the flour mixture. Set aside..
- In a large skillet heat some butter til melted and skillet is hot, then add the sliced onions and saute til your desired preference. Then transfer onions to a plate and keep warm. In the same skillet add a little bit oil and get pan hot…add the Livers and fry for a minute or two on each side. Then add the onions back to the skillet with the livers..
- Add a cup or two of beef broth and make a slurry with a half cup of broth and flour, mix and add to the skillet. Stir then let simmer til gravy is thickened. Then serve immediately…I serve this over Mashed Potatoes or Rice ☺️.
If you find this Beef Liver and Onions in Gravy recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.