Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Day After Thanksgiving Turkey Salad with Apples, Dried Cranberries & Other Stuff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Day After Thanksgiving Turkey Salad with Apples, Dried Cranberries & Other Stuff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we need to keep away from them. At times, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to consume. A number of foods really do elevate your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are terrific for helping you combat depression. You should be sure, though, that what you make includes the egg yolk. Whenever you want to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most essential part of the egg. Eggs, the egg yolks particularly, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can be terrific for lifting up your mood. This is because they help in improving the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that control your mood. Eat an egg and be happy!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to day after thanksgiving turkey salad with apples, dried cranberries & other stuff recipe. You can cook day after thanksgiving turkey salad with apples, dried cranberries & other stuff using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Day After Thanksgiving Turkey Salad with Apples, Dried Cranberries & Other Stuff:
- Take 4 cups of loosely shredded or chopped roast turkey.
- You need 1/4-1/3 cup of minced onion.
- Take 1/2 cup of diced fresh apple.
- Take 1/4-1/3 cup of dried cranberries (raisins, dried cherries, and chopped dried apricots would also work great).
- Provide 3 Tablespoons of to 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs (whatever you like and have on hand words) or use 1 to 2 teaspoons dried.
- You need 1/4-1/3 cup of chopped pickled peppers (if you only have regular cucumber pickles, that's fine, too).
- Get 3/4-1 cup of mayonnaise depending on creamy you like it.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of mustard.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of pickle juice (from whichever pickles you ended up using).
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Take of salt to taste (you probably won't need much between the seasoning on your turkey and the salt in the mayo, mustard, pickles).
Instructions to make Day After Thanksgiving Turkey Salad with Apples, Dried Cranberries & Other Stuff:
- Throw everything into a large mixing bowl..
- Mix thoroughly and adjust seasoning if needed..
- Enjoy! :).
This Apple Cranberry Turkey Salad recipe has been sponsored by King's Hawaiian. This time of year is really my favorite. The cool weather, the changing leaves, the bonfires, s'mores, and of course all the food from the holidays. Instructions In a large bowl, toss together the spring mix salad, romaine lettuce, turkey or chicken, sunflower seed kernels, dried cranberries, shredded mozzarella, and a thinly sliced red onion. See recipes for Day After Thanksgiving Turkey Salad with Apples, Dried Cranberries & Other Stuff too..
If you find this Day After Thanksgiving Turkey Salad with Apples, Dried Cranberries & Other Stuff recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.