Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Classic buffalo wing dip recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Classic buffalo wing dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Classic buffalo wing dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we must stay away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely nutritious and good for you. Several foods really do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Put together several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all wonderful for raising your mood. This is because these foods are high in magnesium, which helps to raise serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that tells the brain how to feel at any given moment. The higher your serotonin levels, the happier you will feel. Not only that, nuts, specifically, are a fantastic source of protein.
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to classic buffalo wing dip recipe. To cook classic buffalo wing dip you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Classic buffalo wing dip:
- You need 1 cup of buffalo sauce or franks hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 block of cream cheese.
- Take 1 cup of ranch dressing.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Mayo.
- Use 2 tablespoons of sour cream.
- Use 1 cup of Mexican blend cheese.
- Provide 1-2 cans of canned chicken breast, OR a rotisserie chicken.
- Take of Optional Seasonings for chicken: garlic powder, spinach dip mix seasoning, onion powder.
Steps to make Classic buffalo wing dip:
- Soften cream cheese in microwave.
- Combine cream cheese, hot sauce and and ranch until blended.
- Add in the chicken (that’s already seasoned or not) and cheese.
- Add in the Mayo and sour cream.
- Mix all together and spread into a casserole dish and sprinkle cheese on top..
- Bake at 325 for 20-25 minutes, OR until cheese starts bubbling on sides on the top rack.
- Enjoy with chips, pretzels, bread etc!.
Drain the wings on paper towels. When all are cooked, place them into a large bowl and pour the sauce over the hot wings, cover the bowl with a lid, and shake it to completely coat the wings. Layer with chicken, wing sauce and salad dressing. Tossed in a classic Buffalo sauce and served with a side of blue cheese dip and celery sticks and you have one of the most genius food combinations this world has ever seen! Comprehensive FAQ is available in the original Crispy Baked Wings (scroll below recipe).
If you find this Classic buffalo wing dip recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.