Ginger Snap Cookie Thins.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, ginger snap cookie thins. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ginger Snap Cookie Thins is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Ginger Snap Cookie Thins is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook ginger snap cookie thins using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ginger Snap Cookie Thins:
- Take of cookies.
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Make ready 2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of light bown sugar, packed.
- Take 1/4 cup of unsulphured molasses.
- Make ready 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 3/4 cup of raisins, optional. Using them ensures a wonderfully chewy cookie.
- Make ready of sugar roll garnish.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar or decorative sugar for rolling cookie dough balls. I used gltter white decorative sugar.
Instructions to make Ginger Snap Cookie Thins:
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl whisk flour, baking soda, salt,cinnamon,ginger and cloves..
- In a large bowl beat butter with both sugars until light and fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add egg and vanilla and molasses and beat in.
- Add four mixture to butter mixture and mix just until blended.Mjx in raisins.
- Chill dough 30 to 60 minutes..
- Have garnish/rolling sugar spread out on a plate..
- Roll batter into 1 inch balls, place in garnishing sugar..
- Roll.in sugar to cover dough balls.
- Place on prepared pans 2 inches apart. Bake 10 to 12 minutes for chewy centers with crispy edges. Bake 14 minutes for a crisp cookie.
- Cool on pans 2 minutes then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- NOTE; I listed the raisins as optional BUT for a wonderful chewy cookie that has a crisp edge please add them.and cook.for the shorter time..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food ginger snap cookie thins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!