Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Shrimp for Two recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Shrimp for Two recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut shrimp for two recipe. You can have coconut shrimp for two using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coconut Shrimp for Two:
- Prepare 8 large of shrimp (raw), cleaned, deveined, tails on.
- Get 1 large of egg, beaten.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Panko breadcrumbs.
- Take 1/2 cup of sweet coconut flakes.
- Use of peanut oil for frying.
Instructions to make Coconut Shrimp for Two:
- NOTE: I don't recommend substituting regular breadcrumbs for the panko breadcrumbs in this recipe as the breading will not be as crispy. Most U.S. groceries now carry panko breadcrumbs. They're also sold online..
- Set up your breading line. In a shallow dish, mix the flour, salt and pepper. In a small bowl, whisk the egg. On a dinner plate mix together the panko crumbs and the shredded coconut..
- Working with one shrimp at a time, cover in the seasoned flour and shake off excess. Then dip into the egg and allow excess to drain back into the bowl. Lay on top of the crumbs/coconut mixture, scoop more of the crumbs/coconut mixture on top of the shrimp, and press the breading with the palm of your hand to help it adhere well to the shrimp. GENTLY shake off excess, then set on a plate and continue breading the remaining shrimp..
- When all shrimp have been breaded, allow to rest for 10-15 minutes. This is important when you're frying anything that's breaded in this manner to ensure that the breading stays on after you put it into the hot oil. This is the perfect time to start your rice cooking for a side dish and to heat up the oil for frying..
- In a large skillet, heat up about 1/2 inch of peanut oil on medium-high heat. When oil is hot, carefully place the shrimp in the oil but don't crowd the skillet. Fry until golden, about 2 to 3 minutes per side..
- Drain on paper towels. Serve with my Sweet Orange Dipping Sauce. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/365471-sweet-orange-dipping-sauce.
If you find this Coconut Shrimp for Two recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.