Quick, Easy and Delicious Carrot Cake.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, quick, easy and delicious carrot cake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Quick, Easy and Delicious Carrot Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Quick, Easy and Delicious Carrot Cake is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook quick, easy and delicious carrot cake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick, Easy and Delicious Carrot Cake:
- Make ready 150 grams of Carrot (grated).
- Make ready 150 grams of ◎ Cake flour.
- Make ready 20 grams of ◎ Cornstarch.
- Make ready 3 grams of ◎ Baking powder.
- Take 2 grams of ◎ Baking soda.
- Get 2 grams of ◎ Cinnamon.
- Get 1 grams of ◎ Salt.
- Prepare 2 of Egg.
- Get 100 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 100 ml of Vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Quick, Easy and Delicious Carrot Cake:
- Preparation: grate the carrot. Combine and sift the ◎ dry ingredients together. Lay parchment paper in the cake pan..
- Once the preparations are done, preheat the oven to 180℃. All you have do from here is to mix..
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, sugar, vegetable oil, and grated carrot in that order and mix well after each addition..
- Pour the mixture into the dry ingredients and mix..
- Pour the batter into the cake pan and bake in the preheated oven for about 35-40 minutes..
- Here you go! The fluffy, moist and delicious carrot cake is done..
- If you want to save time, bake the batter in the muffin cups. The baking time is about 25 minutes..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food quick, easy and delicious carrot cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!