Vickys Carrot Cake Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, vickys carrot cake cupcakes, gf df ef sf nf. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vickys Carrot Cake Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Vickys Carrot Cake Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vickys carrot cake cupcakes, gf df ef sf nf using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Carrot Cake Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Take 180 grams of gluten-free / plain flour (1 & 1/4 cups).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum if using gluten-free flour.
- Get 1 tsp of baking soda / bicarbonate of soda.
- Take 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 3/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 150 grams of carrots, grated / shredded (1 medium-large carrot).
- Prepare 200 grams of soft brown sugar.
- Get 125 g of applesauce (1/2 cup).
- Make ready 60 ml of melted coconut oil (1/4 cup).
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 2 tbsp of ground flaxseed mixed with 6 tbsp water.
- Make ready 80 grams of sultanas, raisins, walnuts etc – optional.
- Make ready of Simple Glaze Icing.
- Take 115 grams of icing / powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of warm water.
- Get of Cream-Cheese Frosting.
- Prepare 115 g of Violife brand cream cheese – GF SF Vegan brand.
- Get 50 g of gold foil-wrapped Stork margarine.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 125 g of icing sugar / powdered sugar.
Steps to make Vickys Carrot Cake Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Let the flax mixture stand for 10 minutes while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350F and line a 12 hole cupcake tin with paper cases.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and xanthan gum if using.
- Add the grated carrots to another bowl with the sugar, applesauce, oil and vanilla. Stir together, add the flax mix and stir again.
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients together until just combined. The batter should be thick like a banana bread but gluten-free flour will need an extra tablespoon or 2 of water.
- Fold in the sultanas / nuts if using then divide the batter evenly between the cupcake cases.
- Bake for 20 – 22 minutes until golden, firm to the touch and risen. A skewer test will work to test the middle is cooked.
- Let cool on a wire rack then glaze with a simple mixture of the powdered sugar mixed with the warm water, then sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon on top of each.
- To make the more decadent cream cheese frosting, whisk the cream cheese and margarine together in a stand mixture to loosen, then add in the vanilla and sugar and whip until fluffy.
- Spoon into a piping bag and swirl on.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food vickys carrot cake cupcakes, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!