Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai Red Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Red Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Red Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains found in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red chicken curry recipe. You can cook thai red chicken curry using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Red Chicken Curry:
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts, meat cut into about 2.5 cm cubes or strips.
- Take 400 ml of tin coconut milk.
- You need 2 of lime leaves (optional).
- Get 2-3 tbsp of Thai fish sauce.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of palm sugar.
- Take handful of green beans, trimmed.
- Get 1 of smaill tin bamboo shoots.
- Use 1/2 of red pepper.
- Get 1-2 handful of basil leaves.
- Take 2-3 of fresh red chilies, finely sliced (optional).
- You need of To serve.
- Take of Thai fragrant rice, cooked according to packet instructions.
Instructions to make Thai Red Chicken Curry:
- Heat a couple of tbsp. of coconut milk in a wok over a high heat until coconut milk starts to bubbly. Add the red curry paste and stir fry for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant..
- Add the chicken cubes/strips and stir until coated in the curry paste..
- Continue to stir-fry for 1-2 minutes, or until the chicken has browned on all sides..
- Add the coconut milk, lime leaves, fish sauce and sugar and stir well. Bring the mixture to the boil, then reduce the heat until the mixture is simmering..
- Continue to simmer for 8-10 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened and you see beautiful red oil separated from the coconut milk..
- Add the green beans, bamboo shoot, red pepper and continue to simmer for 2-3 minutes, stirring regularly, until just tender. Add some basil leaves and chopped chilies at the last minute and stir well..
- Serve with Thai jasmine rice and ENJOY!.
The taste is mildly spicy, authentic. If you like chicken curry, try Thai Jungle Curry, which is based on a famous dish from Chiang Mai. Spicy and layered with flavor, this curry is a splendid variation of red curry. Usually made with wild meats (which most Westerners would have trouble obtaining and stomaching), here we use chicken. Why this Thai red curry chicken is so good!
If you find this Thai Red Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.