Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, no-bake cheesecake. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
No-Bake Cheesecake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. No-Bake Cheesecake is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook no-bake cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make No-Bake Cheesecake:
- Get of Crust base.
- Take 110 g (1 cup) of graham cracker or digestive biscuit.
- Prepare 60 g (1/4 cup) of unsalted butter, melted.
- Take 36 g (3 tbsp) of brown sugar, optional.
- Prepare of Cheesecake.
- Prepare 35 g of (2 tbsp+1 tsp) water.
- Prepare 4 g (1 1/4 tsp) of gelatin powder.
- Prepare 150 g (5.3 oz) of cream cheese, room temperature.
- Take 50 g (1/4 cup) of granulated sugar.
- Get 10 g (2 tsp) of lemon juice, optional.
- Prepare 60 g (1/4 cup) of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 150 g of (1/2 cup+2 tbsp) whipping cream.
Instructions to make No-Bake Cheesecake:
- Crust base: Crush the biscuit into fine crumbs using a food processor. Or seal them in a Ziploc plastic bag and roll them with a rolling pin. Transfer to a bowl. Combine well with butter and sugar (if using)..
- Transfer 1/3 of the mixture into a 15 cm cake mold. Spread evenly before using the bottom of a glass to press the mixture onto the base. Pack it down as much as possible..
- With the glass sitting on the crust center, spread the remaining crumbs around the cake perimeter. Move the glass to pack the surrounding crumbs as even and tight. Refrigerate while you prepare the filling..
- Cheesecake: Sprinkle gelatin evenly onto the water. Let it sit for at least 5 minutes to bloom..
- In a medium bowl, smoothen the cream cheese with a rubber spatula until creamy. Mix in sugar. Then add lemon juice (if using) and yoghurt. Mix until the mixture becomes really smooth..
- In a cold bowl, whip the cream until thick and creamy with a cold whisk. Cold equipment will speed up the whipping process..
- Fold the whipped cream into cheese mixture..
- Melt the bloomed gelatin in a microwave or bain-marie. Heat just until it is fully dissolved. Combine well with the cheese mixture..
- Pour mixture into prepared crust base. Spread and smoothen the top with an offset spatula..
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or best overnight. The cake will set better when chilled longer. To remove the cake ring, wrap the sides with a hot wet towel until it loosens up. Then, slice and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food no-bake cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!