Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best CURRY BUNS (Japanese Deep-fried Curry Buns, Kare-Pan) 【Recipe Video】 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to CURRY BUNS (Japanese Deep-fried Curry Buns, Kare-Pan) 【Recipe Video】 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry buns (japanese deep-fried curry buns, kare-pan) 【recipe video】 recipe. You can cook curry buns (japanese deep-fried curry buns, kare-pan) 【recipe video】 using 30 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make CURRY BUNS (Japanese Deep-fried Curry Buns, Kare-Pan) 【Recipe Video】:
- Provide of Buns.
- You need 150 g of (1 and 1/5 us cups) bread flour.
- Use 75 g of (3/5 us cup) cake flour.
- Take 18 g (2 Tbsp) of cane sugar.
- Provide 4 g (2/3 tsp) of salt.
- Prepare 2 g (2/3 tsp) of instant dry yeast.
- Prepare 105 g of (3.5 us fl oz) lukewarm water.
- Get 37 g (1.3 oz) of beaten egg.
- Provide 15 g (1.3 Tbsp) of unsalted butter.
- You need of Curry Filling (Double the required amount).
- Use 300 g of ground meat (mixed beef and pork).
- Get 150 g (5.3 oz) of minced onion.
- Get 1 piece of red chili pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seed.
- Get 1 Tbsp of cake flour.
- Get of oil for frying onion.
- Prepare of (For Curry Sauce).
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 2 Tbsp of curry powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take 30 g (2 Tbsp) of ketchup.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1/2 clove of garlic (1 tsp grated garlic).
- Use 1 of thumb-size piece of ginger (1 Tbsp grated ginger).
- You need 1 cube of chicken stock bouillon (Maggi bouillon).
- Get 300 ml of (10 us fl oz) water.
- Provide of For deep- frying.
- Get of water.
- You need of panko bread crumbs.
- Use of oil for deep-frying.
Instructions to make CURRY BUNS (Japanese Deep-fried Curry Buns, Kare-Pan) 【Recipe Video】:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→youtu.be/wMcc59UZaMQ.
- 【Curry Filling】Combine all curry sauce ingredients; salt, curry powder, garam masala, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, grated garlic, grated ginger, a crushed bouillon cube, and water. Divide a red chili pepper in two and get rid of the seed; set aside..
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Put cumin seed and chili pepper and fry it for about 30 sec. Put minced onion and fry it over medium heat until soft. Take it out from the pan; set aside..
- Put ground meat in the frying pan and fry it over medium-high heat until light brown. Turn down the heat, and remove extra oil with 2-3 sheets of paper towel..
- Put the fried onion and the curry sauce mixture in the pan. Cook it over medium heat for 5 mins while stirring..
- Turn off the heat, and put cake flour and stir well. If lumps of flour are formed, please crush them..
- Cook it over medium heat while stirring for another 5 mins or until it has thickened. Turn off the heat, let it cool. When it's cooled thoroughly, transfer to a bowl and cover with plastic wrap, and let it sit in a fridge overnight. The curry is double the required amount so use half to cook curry buns..
- 【Dough of Buns】Put bread flour, cake flour, instant dry yeast, and cane sugar in a large bowl. Mix well. Add about 2/3 of the lukewarm water and beaten egg. Mix roughly while cutting it..
- Pour the remaining water little by little against powdery places. Mix until it becomes a single mass. Spread the dough onto a work surface. Sprinkle salt over it, and put butter on..
- Knead it with your hands for 4-5 mins until combined. Hit the dough against the work surface for 5 mins. Repeat hitting and folding until smooth and elastic, for another 5 mins..
- Place it in a lightly oiled bowl. Cover with a plastic wrap. Let it rise at 40℃ / 104°F (or warm place) for about 40-60 mins until it has increased in size 1.5-2X. Please take the curry out of the fridge; set aside..
- Finger Dent Test! Press your floured finger into the dough. If the dent springs back a little, and it stays without filling in, it’s ready. Punch the air out. Divide it into 6 equal pieces..
- Punch down each piece and shape each into a ball. Please sprinkle bread flour when necessary. Cover with a damp towel and let it rest for 10 mins..
- 【Wrap the curry with the dough, and deep-fry!】Roll out into a 9 cm (3.5-inch) circle, sprinkling bread flour when necessary. Put 2-3 Tbsp of the curry paste in the center. Fold it and pinch the edges to seal well. Please pinch and press tightly so as not to open during deep frying..
- Cover with a damp towel. Let it rise at 40℃ / 104°F (or warm place) for about 20-30 mins until it has increased in size 1.2X..
- Dip the formed dough into the water and then place it in panko bread crumbs to coat..
- Heat the deep-frying oil to 320ºF (160ºC) in a frying pan. Deep-fry each dough for 5 mins or until golden brown on both sides. Drain excess oil. It's all done!.
Cover the balls in plastic wrap and set aside. If you are a huge fan of Japanese curry, you have to make this insanely delicious bread bun at home. CURRY BUNS (Japanese Deep-fried Curry Buns, Kare-Pan) 【Recipe Video】. These delicious Japanese curry buns (karē pan) are crispy on the outside, soft and fluffy on the inside and filled with mild curry. Taiwanese Street Food – Deep-fried Curry Bun, Cold Brew Tea. 食客記 Foo
If you find this CURRY BUNS (Japanese Deep-fried Curry Buns, Kare-Pan) 【Recipe Video】 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.