Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Bang Bang Shrimps Or Dynamite Shrimps recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bang Bang Shrimps Or Dynamite Shrimps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bang Bang Shrimps Or Dynamite Shrimps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
The one thing that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. These types of foods are packed with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. That is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be consuming that will have a good effect on your health.
Also when you are searching for a snack to hold you over in between meals, grab a handful of nuts or even seeds. Most nuts will have lots of protein and you can in addition find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your body with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. Your entire body will use these types of fatty acids as a foundation for creating hormones which your body needs to stay healthy. Unless you get the fatty acids you need your body will actually not be able to produce a number of of the hormones that it needs.
For people who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bang bang shrimps or dynamite shrimps recipe. You can have bang bang shrimps or dynamite shrimps using 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bang Bang Shrimps Or Dynamite Shrimps:
- Use of Ingredients for Marination:.
- You need 20 – 25 of Prawns, peeled and devein.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take 2 of Garlic clove, grated.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Food colour (optional).
- You need of Ingredients for Batter:.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Plain flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cornflour.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of White pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Mixed herbs.
- Take of Ingredients for Sauce:.
- Use 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Sweet Chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chilli sauce (see notes).
- You need 1 tsp of Hot red chilli powder (optional).
- Get 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder (optional).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Honey.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Get 2 tbsp of Tomato Ketchup.
Instructions to make Bang Bang Shrimps Or Dynamite Shrimps:
- Marinate the prawns with the marination ingredients mentioned above and leave them for at least 1/2 an hour or overnight refrigerated..
- Keep a wok/pan with ample oil to fry the prawns, the oil should be hot on medium flame..
- In a mixing bowl add all ingredients for batter (this batter is supposed to be dry)..
- Mix all the ingredients to make a sauce (see notes below) and taste check. Feel free to add more spice if needed..
- Dip the prawns in the batter, as the prawns are wet due to sauce and egg, the and egg, the batter would easily stick to it. Just make sure the prawns are completely covered in the batter and then fry them in hot oil..
- This process will be very quick since prawns cook very quickly unlike chicken/mutton..
- Remove on a absorbent paper or kitchen towel..
- Now you have two ways to serve, the first way is to put all the fried prawns in the sauce and mix well until the prawns are well coated in the sauce and serve, or the second way is pour sauce over the fried prawns and serve some extra sauce on the side. I used the latter method to serve..
- Garnish with spring onion greens and your party stopper appetiser is ready..
- Notes: You can use any kind of chilli sauce. For kids version I used only sweet chilli sauce and increased the quantity to 1 1/2 tablespoon, you can adjust as per your taste. Instead of using chilli sauce I used Chilli wasabi sauce which gives an extra kick to the flavour, but I have tried with other kind of red chilli sauce and it works fine and taste is not compromised..
Bang Bang shrimp are batter fried shrimp that you toss in a mixture of mayo, sweet chili sauce and sriracha. It is super simple to mix all of the ingredients together while the shrimp are frying or baking in the oven. Then just toss it all together and serve! Dynamite Shrimps is a must try at P. F Changs, which is a popular American China Bistro.
If you find this Bang Bang Shrimps Or Dynamite Shrimps recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.