Croissant Chicken Sandwich. Chicken Is Healthy, Versatile And Tasty, As Well As Being Popular With Kids. It's Easy To Understand Why Chicken Is A Family Favourite In Australia. Fast Delivery Buy Now & Save In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, ginger, mustard and salt.
Would you like any vegetables in the recipe? Avocado Grilled Cheese KitchenAid. garlic powder, goat cheese, kosher. Place the chicken salad between the croissant and you have the most amazing sandwich ever.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, croissant chicken sandwich. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Croissant Chicken Sandwich is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Croissant Chicken Sandwich is something that I have loved my entire life.
Chicken Is Healthy, Versatile And Tasty, As Well As Being Popular With Kids. It's Easy To Understand Why Chicken Is A Family Favourite In Australia. Fast Delivery Buy Now & Save In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, ginger, mustard and salt.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have croissant chicken sandwich using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Croissant Chicken Sandwich:
- Make ready 200 grams of minced and boiled chicken.
- Take 1 of small cucumber diced in thin rings.
- Make ready 2 of tomatoes chopped in rings.
- Prepare 6-8 of fresh lettuce leaves.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized pickle sliced in thin rings.
- Get 100 grams of crumbled ricotta cheese.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Some Freshly crushed black pepper to season.
- Take 4 of medium -large sized croissants.
I love this salad because you can either use it for a fancy get together like a baby shower or you can even use it for dinner. Chop your shredded chicken into small pieces then add to a large bowl. Chop your red onions and celery into small pieces then add to the same bowl. Add in your seasonings, mayo, sour cream, dill relish, and mustard.
Instructions to make Croissant Chicken Sandwich:
- Add minced chicken in a bowl and mash it gently with a fork.
- Add the seasonings to it and mix well.
- Microwave the croissants for a few seconds if needed.
- Slit them in the center length wise(without cutting it into half).
- Add a lettuce leaf in the cavity first and gently press down.
- Add about a tablespoon full of minced chicken next followed by a few slices of each topping.
- Drizzle some cheese on and serve immediately. Enjoy!.
- Add a dash of ketchup/sauces, if desired. You may choose to microwave after the sandwich is completed as well.
- This sandwich can be made with canned tuna or any other shredded/minced meat. A yummy vegetarian version could be with baked beans replacing the chicken..
Spoon the chicken mixture over each croissant-bottom piece equally until no more left. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In another bowl, whisk mayonnaise, buttermilk, lemon juice and seasonings. Pour over chicken mixture; mix well. Spoon chicken salad onto croissant bottoms.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food croissant chicken sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!