Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Roasted Cornish Hens, Green Beans, & Roasted Fingerling Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Cornish Hens, Green Beans, & Roasted Fingerling Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Cornish Hens, Green Beans, & Roasted Fingerling Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. These kinds of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
Your overall health can be greatly improved upon by simply eating plenty of berries. You will discover that most berries have substantial amounts of Vitamin C that you must know is good for your body. Yet another thing you will understand is that the antioxidants in berries will be higher than just about any other food that you may choose to eat and this can help with your circulatory system. You may also be aware that antioxidants will be able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can in addition help to stop the degeneration of the cells.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted cornish hens, green beans, & roasted fingerling potatoes recipe. You can have roasted cornish hens, green beans, & roasted fingerling potatoes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Cornish Hens, Green Beans, & Roasted Fingerling Potatoes:
- Provide 1 of CORNISH HENS.
- Get 1 of lemon, 6 sprigs Rosemary, 2 cloves garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper.
- Use 1 of GREEN BEANS.
- Take 2 lb of whole green beans, 1 small bag shredded carrots, 1/4 cup olive oil, lemon/pepper seasoning to taste.
- Take 1 of FINGERLING POTATOES.
- Provide 3 lb of fingerling potatoes, 1/2 cup olive oil, 1 stick butter, 1/4 tsp. salt, 1/4 tsp. pepper, 10 tbsp. Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Roasted Cornish Hens, Green Beans, & Roasted Fingerling Potatoes:
- CORNISH HENS – Squeeze 2 lemon wedges & insert wedges in each hen along with 1 sprig Rosemary and a clove of garlice sliced up. Dice up remaining 4 sprigs of Rosemary. Baste each hen with olive oil, salt, pepper, and dice Rosemary. Cook in a 450°F oven for 10 minutes, then reduce to 350°F for 30 minutes. Hens are done when internal temp reaches 165°F or juices run clear. If crispier skin is wanted, put on broil until desired brownness is achieved..
- GREEN BEANS – Heat oil in wok & place green beans, carrots, and lemon / pepper seasoning and cook until desired doness..
- FINGERLING POTATOES – Boil for 10 minutes. While potatoes are boiling, melt butter and add olive oil, salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese. Drain potatoes and place in roasting pan. Coat potatoes with mixture and bake in oven at 350°F for 30-40 minutes or until fork tender. Stir occasionally..
If you're serving it with a small side dish such as Green Beans with Almonds and Olives, then it's best to make one hen per person. However, with a large feast like Thanksgiving where you'll be serving a lot of food, one hen will easily feed two people. Crushed cornflakes add a crisp, craggy exterior, and mustard and minced garlic perk up the coating. Our Roasted Green Beans with Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Goat Cheese, and Olives use a high oven temperature to create tender, deeply caramelized beans. Tangy goat cheese, briny olives, and bright sun-dried tomatoes complement the full-flavored beans.
If you find this Roasted Cornish Hens, Green Beans, & Roasted Fingerling Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.