Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Lemon Chicken & Sweet Garlic Baby Spuds recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Lemon Chicken & Sweet Garlic Baby Spuds recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Just about the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's lemon chicken & sweet garlic baby spuds recipe. To make mike's lemon chicken & sweet garlic baby spuds you only need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Lemon Chicken & Sweet Garlic Baby Spuds:
- Provide of ● For The Lemon Chicken.
- Take 2 Pounds of De-thawed Chicken Strips.
- Take 6 (1 oz) of Squares Sauté Express Lemon Butter [melted – an excelent product!].
- Get 2 tbsp of Fresh Chives [minced].
- You need 1 of Lemon [quartered + 1 tsp lemon zest].
- Prepare to taste of Lemon Pepper.
- Take to taste of Sea Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Fresh Dill [fine minced].
- You need of ● For The Sweet Garlic Butter Potatoes.
- Get 1 1/2 Pounds of Baby Golden Potatoes [sliced in half].
- Prepare 1/2 of Red Onion [quartered].
- Use 1/2 of White Onion [quartered].
- Take 6 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [left whole].
- Get 1/2 Cup of Fresh Celery [chopped].
- Take 4 (1 oz) of Squares Sauté Express Garlic Butter [melted – an excelent product!].
- Get 1 Cup of Cherry Tomatoes [left whole].
- Provide 1/4 Cup of Quality White Wine.
- Use to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Use to taste of Sea Salt.
Instructions to make Mike's Lemon Chicken & Sweet Garlic Baby Spuds:
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Here's all you'll need. Chop all of your vegetables and melt your butters. Mix well. Know carrots are a great addition as well..
- Rinse your chicken strips well, pat them dry and cut off anything you deem as unsightly. You can easily see the unsightly parts that need to be cut off chicken below..
- Seal both oven safe dishes with tight fitting lids..
- Pull dishes from oven and stir at 30 minutes. Place back in oven and bake 30 additional minutes..
- Your sweet garlic potatoes may need an additional 10 minutes longer. Just taste test them or check with a knife..
- This dish was served with fresh orange wedges and pear slices. It was garnished with lemon slices and fresh parsley. Fresh French Bread and my French Honey Butter also works well with this dish to cut the slight acidity with all the citrus. No need for desert with that! Enjoy!.
- My, "Mike's French Honey Butter Spread," recipe is found under my profile. Again, enjoy!.
We hand-cut tenderloins fresh daily, hand-battered them after we receive orders (nothing is… The trick is the lemon which makes the chicken tender and adds flavor to the soup. Leftovers won't last very long with this. The best lemon chicken recipe I've ever made! The whole family enjoyed this dish. Instead of cutting the chicken breast in half & using a rolling pin, I bought thin cut breasts at the store.
If you find this Mike's Lemon Chicken & Sweet Garlic Baby Spuds recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.