Chocolate banana bread. Dear banana bread lovers, putting chocolate chips in your banana bread is like having your bananas and chocolate go on a date. Lovely and sweet, yet still separate and distinct. Chocolate Banana Bread – moist, chocolaty and full of flavor, makes a great treat alongside morning coffee or milk.
Add eggs one at a time and mix. In a separate bowl whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Healthy Chocolate Banana Bread. ♥ The recipe can be low fat, high fiber, vegan, gluten free, oil free, and refined sugar free.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chocolate banana bread. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate banana bread is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Chocolate banana bread is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Dear banana bread lovers, putting chocolate chips in your banana bread is like having your bananas and chocolate go on a date. Lovely and sweet, yet still separate and distinct. Chocolate Banana Bread – moist, chocolaty and full of flavor, makes a great treat alongside morning coffee or milk.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate banana bread using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate banana bread:
- Prepare of A. Dry ingredients.
- Prepare 175 grams of (1 and 1/4 cup) plain flour – sifted.
- Take 40 grams (1/2 cup) of cocoa powder -sifted.
- Get 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder.
- Get 60 grams (1/2 cup) of brown sugar.
- Get 40 grams (1/4 cup) of caster sugar.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Get of B. Wet ingredients.
- Take 2 of overripe Bananas – mash by fork – mixed with a tsp of lemon.
- Take 115 grams (1/2 cup) of or 1 stick) unsalted butter- melted & cool.
- Take 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 2 of large eggs – at room temperature.
- Prepare 60 ml (1/4 cup) of milk – at room temperature.
- Get of Other.
- Get 75 grams (1/2 cup) of chocolate chips.
This gorgeous Chocolate Banana Bread is my new favourite obsession. Soft and moist banana cake filled to the brim with milk chocolate chips. A few weeks ago, one of my readers asked if I had a. If you try this Vegan Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe or maybe another of my Vegan chocolatey Recipes, please leave me a comment below sharing how it turned out for you!
Steps to make Chocolate banana bread:
- Grease and line your 9 x 5 inch baking tin with baking or parchment paper. Preheat oven to 170oC (350oF).
- Mix dry ingredients by a whisk. In another bowl, mix wet ingredients until combined. Make a well in the middle of your dry ingredients, add wet ingredients and mashed banana. Very gently fold the mixture using a spatula or wooden spoon until the mixture is just combined – be careful not to over mix..
- Add 1/4 cup of chocolate chips to the batter. Pour mixture into prepared tin and sprinkle 1/4 cup of chocolate chips on top..
- Bake for approximately 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted into the middle comes out clean. Leave to cool on a wire rack..
Rich double chocolate vegan chocolate banana bread bursting with chocolate and banana flavor! It's really double chocolate banana bread if you want to put a finer point on it. Think of this recipe as a cross between your very favorite banana bread and a crowd-pleasing blackout cake. The Best Banana Bread Recipes on Yummly Banana Bread, Vegan Banana Bread, Gluten-free Banana Bread.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chocolate banana bread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!