Sourdough Banana Bread. Stir in bananas and sourdough starter. Stir flour and measure again with salt, baking powder and soda. Sourdough Banana Bread Not sure what to do with that sourdough starter that you need to cast off?
Moist, rich, and delicious, banana bread is great for breakfast, snack, or dessert. Sourdough Banana Bread recipe is an easy and delicious way to use up sourdough starter in a not too sweet banana bread. Topped with cinnamon sugar, this just may be the most perfect breakfast.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, sourdough banana bread. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stir in bananas and sourdough starter. Stir flour and measure again with salt, baking powder and soda. Sourdough Banana Bread Not sure what to do with that sourdough starter that you need to cast off?
Sourdough Banana Bread is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Sourdough Banana Bread is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sourdough banana bread using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sourdough Banana Bread:
- Prepare 113 g of soft unsalted butter.
- Make ready 50 g of brown sugar.
- Make ready 40 g of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 of large egg (70g).
- Prepare 1 tsp of dark rum or vanilla extract.
- Get 1 cup of unfed sourdough starter(room temperature).
- Prepare 3 of bananas, mashed.
- Take 240 g of all purposes flour, sifted.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
An eggless banana bread which uses up sourdough starter/ discard! This recipe can also be made into banana muffins and is suitable for vegans. Buckwheat, spelt and gram flour work in this batter. How Long does Sourdough Banana Bread Last?
Steps to make Sourdough Banana Bread:
- Grease and flour 8 nonstick rectangle carbon steel muffin pan (5.5*9cm) or 8*5 inch loaf pan..
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, salt, and baking soda then sifted..
- Cream together the butter with sugar. Add egg, and rum (vanilla). Mix in the condensed milk, sourdough starter and mashed bananas..
- Add the flour mixture to banana mixture and mix just until combined. Do not over-mix. (Or you will have tough bread!).
- Pour the batter into a greased 9×5-inch bread pan. Bake at 350°F for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean..
- Cool completely prior to slicing..
- So moist and yummy!.
Since this recipe makes just one loaf, it certainly doesn't last very long here. I could probably eat the entire loaf by myself in a couple of days! Most common banana bread recipes are leavened using a chemical leavener like baking powder or baking soda. Which is fine, it can make some delicious. This sourdough banana bread is best when both the bananas and the starter are past their prime for other This bread is tasty, economical, and easy to boot.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food sourdough banana bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!