Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crispy chicken burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy chicken burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy chicken burger recipe. To cook crispy chicken burger you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crispy chicken burger:
- You need 1 of skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 cups of buttermilk.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 of hot chilli.
- Prepare 1 of and a 1/12 cups plain flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of paprika.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of celery salt.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of chicken salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of cracked pepper.
Instructions to make Crispy chicken burger:
- Tenderize the chicken breast until it is at an even thickness and cut/trim off any bits of fat or gristle..
- Place buttermilk, crushed garlic and whole chopped chilli in a bowl – mix thoroughly and allow the chicken to sit in the mixture for at least 30mins in the fridge..
- While the chicken is marinading place the flour, herbs and spices in a shallow dish and mix together (the mixture should have a reddish tinge from the paprika) – this will be used to coat your chicken..
- After the chicken has soaked for 30 minutes remove it from the fridge and begin to coat it with your flour mixture..
- Drain off any excess buttermilk and coat the chicken evenly – I repeated the method twice, dipping it in the buttermilk again and re-coating for extra crispiness..
- Heat oil in a fry pan(oil should fill the pan half full) – once sufficiently heated turn down the heat to low-medium and place the coated chicken breast in the pan..
- Cook the chicken until golden brown and crispy on each side and set aside to cool for a few minutes..
- Serve on your choice of bread with tomato, rocket, red onion, a dash of aioli & goats cheese..
Coleslaw – Homemade is preferable, but your favourite store bought can sub! Crispy panko chicken burger with a delicious orange honey mustard sauce beats all the chicken burgers or chicken sandwiches out there. The panko makes for an extra crispy bread crumb and the chicken is just so juicy. Drizzle with a sweet and spicy orange honey mustard sauce, top with creamy avocado and fresh tomatoes, stuff it into a bun and dance your happy food dance. These chicken burgers are seasoned with Italian-style bread crumbs, onion, and garlic.
If you find this Crispy chicken burger recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.