Fluffy Cold Udon Noodles.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, fluffy cold udon noodles. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fluffy Cold Udon Noodles is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Fluffy Cold Udon Noodles is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have fluffy cold udon noodles using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fluffy Cold Udon Noodles:
- Take 1 of serving Udon noodles.
- Take 1 of pack Natto (fermented soy beans).
- Get 1 large of Whole egg.
- Get 1 of Umeboshi.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ground sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 of Nori seaweed.
- Make ready 1 of Green onions or scallions.
- Take 1 of Ichimi chilli pepper powder.
Instructions to make Fluffy Cold Udon Noodles:
- Cook the udon noodles, drain, rinse and chill in ice water. I usually use this frozen udon noodle portions that's microwaved for 3.5 minutes, then rinsed and cooled..
- Combine the natto, the accompanying sauce and Japanese mustard, an egg, a pitted umeboshi plum, and ground sesame seeds in a serving bowl and start whipping..
- Keep whipping the mixture until it's about this foamy. It'll get there in 1 to 2 minutes. Fluffy!.
- Add the udon noodles, and mix well..
- Top with shredded nori seaweed and chopped green onions. Sprinkle ichimi chili pepper powder to add spice and bring the flavors together..
- This is a spicy variation with kimchi, salt rubbed sliced cucumbers, and shredded crab stick. I also added sesame seeds and two drizzles of sesame oil..
- I discovered that if you mix the natto and egg straight out of the fridge, the mixture becomes even more fluffy and foamy..
- This variation has chicken tenders, the white part of a leek, finely chopped, ponzu sauce, plus 2 drizzles of sesame oil. It's refreshing and fluffy..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food fluffy cold udon noodles recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!