Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mexican cornbread. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mexican Cornbread is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Mexican Cornbread is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mexican cornbread using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Cornbread:
- Get 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Get 2 of Cans: Cream Style Sweet Corn.
- Prepare 2 of Cans: Ranch Style Beans.
- Prepare 1 Box of Jiffy Cornbread Mix.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 of Cup: Milk.
- Take 1-2 of Cups: Shredded Cheese.
- Take 2 of tsp: Salt.
- Prepare 2 of tsp: Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 of tsp: Pepper.
- Get of Butter or Olive Oil.
Instructions to make Mexican Cornbread:
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Brown the ground beef in butter/olive oil over medium-high heat..
- Drain the ground beef and return to the pot.
- Add corn and ranch-style beans.
- Stir and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Gradually add in the garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Prepare a casserole dish.
- Add beef-mixture to the casserole dish.
- Add a layer of cheese on top of the beef-mixture.
- In another bowl, combine cornbread mix, egg, and milk.
- Pour the cornbread mixture over everything in the casserole dish (spread evenly to cover).
- Bake, uncovered for about 45-minutes or until cornbread is golden brown and cooked through.
- Let cool, serve, and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food mexican cornbread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!