Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sautéed Beet Greens with Garlic and Bacon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sautéed Beet Greens with Garlic and Bacon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sautéed Beet Greens with Garlic and Bacon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Pick To Consume Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the various foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. You will see that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the negative effects will be really bad. In this article we are going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
One more thing you will want to be sure of is that your consuming enough of is your vegetables as this will additionally be able to have a good effect on your health. Potassium is among the things that you will discover in various vegetables, not to mention they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will also need. One of the veggies that can supply you with the potassium you’ll need is broccoli. You will additionally realize that a salad, made with spinach instead of lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
For people who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sautéed beet greens with garlic and bacon recipe. To make sautéed beet greens with garlic and bacon you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sautéed Beet Greens with Garlic and Bacon:
- Take 1 large bunch of beet greens.
- Provide 3 of slices bacon.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cayenne or other chili pepper.
- Get 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
Instructions to make Sautéed Beet Greens with Garlic and Bacon:
- Wash and cut beet greens into about 2 inch (5 cm) pieces. Separate the tougher ribs from the softer leaves. Thinly slice the garlic and roughly chop bacon into smaller pieces..
- Heat 1 Tbsp olive oil in a large frying pan. Sauté the bacon in the oil for 1-2 minutes then add sliced garlic. Sauté until bacon begins to brown..
- Add the ribs of the beet greens and sauté for about 3 minutes until a little softened..
- Add the rest of the greens with a few pinches of salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until all greens are wilted and soft. Sprinkle in the cayenne pepper and stir. Done! (Add a little water if needed during cooking if the pan gets too dry.).
Season with salt and pepper and stir in bacon. Key nutrients in beet greens include calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, copper manganese, vitamin K, vitamin A, and some of the B complex vitamins. Beet greens are also a good source of fiber. They are also quite high in sodium. Add the red pepper flakes and lemon zest and juice, and toss.
If you find this Sautéed Beet Greens with Garlic and Bacon recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.