Mike's Chilly Greek Pita Salad. Greek inspired salad made with lettuce, onions, tomatoes, black olives, feta cheese, and Greek dressing. Topped with diced onions and Fresh bread filled with Mike's famous chili and topped with plenty of cheese. They advertise Philly Steak and have no green peppers.
Tuck grilled salmon, lettuce, and onion inside a pita, and pair with a yogurt dip for a How to Keep Bagged Salad Fresh As Long As Possible. Roast Chicken Pita PocketsAllRecipes. honey, ketchup, chili sauce, pita bread, lemon juice Mini Salad Pita PocketsLauren's Latest. colby jack cheese, lettuce, salad dressing, pita. Upgrade dinner tonight with this easy Greek Salad Pita Pockets with Grilled Chicken recipe from Delish.com.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, mike's chilly greek pita salad. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Greek inspired salad made with lettuce, onions, tomatoes, black olives, feta cheese, and Greek dressing. Topped with diced onions and Fresh bread filled with Mike's famous chili and topped with plenty of cheese. They advertise Philly Steak and have no green peppers.
Mike's Chilly Greek Pita Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Mike's Chilly Greek Pita Salad is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have mike's chilly greek pita salad using 29 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Chilly Greek Pita Salad:
- Take of ● For The Noodles.
- Get 1 Box of Multi Colored Spiraled Noodles.
- Get dash of Olive Oil [for boil].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Kosher Salt [for boil].
- Prepare of ● For The Greek Salad [every ingredient fully chilled].
- Make ready 8 oz of LG Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- Get 4 oz of Shaved Parmesan Cheese.
- Make ready 1 Cup of Chopped Artichokes [in oil].
- Make ready 1.5 Cups of Cherry Tomatoes [halved].
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes [in oil].
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of Fresh Flat Leave Parsley.
- Make ready 1.5 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chopped Celery [with leaves].
- Take 2 of Firm Chopped Cucumbers [peeled].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chopped Red & Orange Bell Peppers [deseeded].
- Make ready 1/3 Cup of Chopped Vidalia Onions.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Chopped Red Onions.
- Take 1/3 Cup of Chopped Green Onions.
- Get 1/2 Can of LG Black Olives [halved].
- Take 1/3 Cup of LG Green Olives [halved].
- Take 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Take of ● For The Additions.
- Prepare as needed of Thick Garlic Pita Bread.
- Take as needed of Package Good Seasonings Italian Dressing [well shaken].
- Make ready as needed of Oil [for dressing].
- Prepare as needed of Vinager [for dressing].
- Get as needed of Thin Shredded Romaine Lettuce.
- Make ready as needed of Tatziki Sauce [see my recipie on this site].
Stuff each pita pocket half with grilled chicken and top with Greek salad. Sauteed eggplant with peppers and onions in a special seasoned tomato sauce with lamb gyro. So more greens and less brown. Greek Chicken Salad Pita Pockets are my fit this week!
Steps to make Mike's Chilly Greek Pita Salad:
- Chop all of your vegetables. Add everything in your Greek Salad section.
- Mix your dressing as per manufactures directions. Shake super well..
- Slightly warm your Pitas to make them flexible..
- Boil your noodles as per manufactures directions. Spray with Pam Olive Oil. Allow to cool. Then mix with the Greek Salad ingredients..
- Pile this chilly gal high, add Tatziki, fold up and devour!.
- Or, just eat it plain. Enjoy!.
Personally, I love the salad without the pita and that's how I prefer it but for all those carb lovers (including myself like two days ago). Chopped Greek Salad With Pita Chips. Back to Chopped Greek Salad With Pita Chips. Visit Gyro Shack for our delicious gyros, pitas, salads & rice bowls. Order online & pick up from one of our locations today!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mike's chilly greek pita salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!