Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Chocolate Cake in 3 Minutes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Chocolate Cake in 3 Minutes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chocolate Cake in 3 Minutes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Something that some of you may already recognize is that by ingesting the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. These sorts of foods are packed with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. In this posting we are going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
In addition when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. In addition to vitamin C, you will realize that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these kinds of fruits. You may also want to put together a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you should take these recommendations to heart. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is additionally not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chocolate cake in 3 minutes recipe. You can have easy chocolate cake in 3 minutes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Chocolate Cake in 3 Minutes:
- You need 2 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Use 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Unsweetened cocoa.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
Steps to make Easy Chocolate Cake in 3 Minutes:
- Mix the dry ingredients in a microwaveable plastic container..
- Add the eggs and vegetable oil to the container..
- Loosely cover with a lid (this is to prevent it from drying out, so be sure not to clover completely). Heat in the microwave. Please refer to Helpful Hints for wattages and microwaving times..
- If serving with vanilla ice cream, add 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder to the batter for a bitter and delicious chocolate cake..
So next time if using a dark cocoa will omit the salt. Second time used good quality standard cocoa and came out great. Add the butter and mix to combine. Add the egg and brown sugar and beat until smooth. Add the flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and mix until smooth.
If you find this Easy Chocolate Cake in 3 Minutes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.