Easy-to-Make Banana Oatmeal Pancakes. These healthy pancakes are made with bananas, eggs, almond milk (or any milk), vanilla extract, gluten How to make Banana Oatmeal Pancakes. Making this banana oatmeal pancake recipe is easier than you think. Just place all ingredients into a blender.
This is a great recipe to add to your weekend meal prep. Easy, healthy banana oat pancakes are a healthy, filling breakfast served with fresh fruit and can be made in minutes. Finding healthy, easy and satisfying breakfasts are always a mission for me.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, easy-to-make banana oatmeal pancakes. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
These healthy pancakes are made with bananas, eggs, almond milk (or any milk), vanilla extract, gluten How to make Banana Oatmeal Pancakes. Making this banana oatmeal pancake recipe is easier than you think. Just place all ingredients into a blender.
Easy-to-Make Banana Oatmeal Pancakes is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Easy-to-Make Banana Oatmeal Pancakes is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook easy-to-make banana oatmeal pancakes using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy-to-Make Banana Oatmeal Pancakes:
- Take 3 tbsp of Oatmeal.
- Prepare 1/2 large of Banana.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon (or cocoa powder or roasted soy flour).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Peanut butter.
- Take 2 tbsp of Milk.
- Make ready of Toppings:.
- Prepare 5 slice of Sliced bananas (from the leftover banana above).
I am a big fan of eggs for breakfast but I get tired of it and so I often look for other ideas. Combine oats, baking powder, salt, milk and ripe banana in a blender pitcher; blend until smooth. I love you original banana pancakes, so you KNOW I'm loving these super easy banana oatmeal pancakes! These have brunch written all over them!
Instructions to make Easy-to-Make Banana Oatmeal Pancakes:
- Combine the oatmeal, banana, cinnamon, and peanut butter in a mug cup..
- Using the back of the fork, mash the bananas and mix well for 2-3 minutes. It's okay if small chunks of bananas remain..
- Once it is well combined, add milk and mix again. The batter should have a thicker consistency than a pancake batter..
- Thinly grease a small frying pan about 18 cm in diameter with oil. Pour the mixture from Step 3 into a round shape..
- Slowly cook the pancake for about 4 minutes on low heat. Flip it over and cook for another 2-3 minutes. When it starts to brown nicely, it's done..
- Serve on a plate with sliced bananas and enjoy..
- The pancake is sweet if the banana is ripe, but have it with honey or maple syrup if you want more sweetness..
- The pancake in the picture is cinnamon flavored, but you can vary it by using cocoa, roasted soy flour, or tea leaves instead..
The process to make these kid-friendly vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes pancakes were so easy that even your little ones can help. I made it the pancakes in a blender which made cleaning up so easy. If you want to fall in love with breakfast you have to learn how to. These pancakes are a delicious, healthy and easy-to-make breakfast. To my pleasant surprise, I realized that the pancakes inherited oatmeal's creamy texture thanks to the oat flour, and that the bananas.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food easy-to-make banana oatmeal pancakes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!