Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Parmigiana recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Parmigiana recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Parmigiana recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making a few modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than wholly altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken parmigiana recipe. You can cook chicken parmigiana using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Parmigiana:
- Use into 1/2 pounded of Chicken Breasts – inch thickness.
- You need 1/2 cup of All purpose flour -.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk -.
- Use 2 of Eggs -.
- Use 1 tsp of Oregano Dried -.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder – or you can use some paste.
- Prepare 4 tsps of Paprika -.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Salt -.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Pepper -.
- Take 2 cups of Bread chicken breasts crumbs – / enough to coat the.
- You need 3 1/2 cups of Marinara Sauce – around.
- Get 3/4 cup of Mozzarella Cheese -.
- Get 2 tbsps of Parmesan Shredded -.
- You need of Spagetti.
- Provide to fry of / Oil Oil Spray.
- Provide 180 C of Preheat your oven to / 350F.
Instructions to make Chicken Parmigiana:
- In a bowl, toss the crumbs with the paprika, garlic powder, oregano, salt and pepper. In a 2nd bowl, whisk the egg and milk and in the 3rd bowl, mix the flour along with some salt and pepper.
- When you have the chicken breasts at the proper thickness, dip each piece in the flour, shake off excess, followed by a dip in the egg mixture and finally the bread crumb mixture shaking off any excess. Repeat this for all of the chicken breasts.
- Once done, you have two options, you can bake the chicken breasts OR you can shallow fry it. Depending on your time and the amount of oil consumption, you can choose what works best.
- I decided to bake mine. So in a well greased glass baking dish, cook the chicken breasts until they are browned. I then topped it with the marinara sauce, and the cheese and allowed it to bake for another 10-15mins until the cheese got bubbly.
- When the chicken breasts are cooking, make sure you cook your spaghetti. Once cooked I tossed the spaghetti in some olive oil and parmesan cheese for some extra flavour and topped it with the well crumbed chicken breasts with some marinara sauce and melted cheese on it! YUM… :).
- Your meal is ready to be served :).
Carefully lay chicken breasts on top of the sauce and completely cover them in grated Parmesan. Place lid on skillet and reduce heat to low. Allow to simmer until cheese is melted and chicken is thoroughly heated. Place cooked noodles on a plate and cover with sauce. Place chicken breast on top and sprinkle with more.
If you find this Chicken Parmigiana recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.