Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Potato and Chicken Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato and Chicken Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato and Chicken Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we need to avoid them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, can better your mood. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out some of these.
Grains can be great for fighting a bad mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all really wonderful for helping boost your happiness levels. They help you feel full too which can really help to better your mood. It’s not difficult to feel low when you are starving! These grains can help your mood elevate as it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. You digest these foods more quickly than other things which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato and chicken bake recipe. You can cook potato and chicken bake using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato and Chicken Bake:
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Take 6 large of chicken breasts.
- You need 12 medium of potatoes.
- Take 2/3 cup of olive oil.
- Provide pinch of salt.
- Use pinch of pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of paprika.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 lb of bacon.
- Get of green onions.
- Provide 16 oz of shredded cheese (any kind).
- Provide large of chopped white onion.
Steps to make Potato and Chicken Bake:
- Pre heat oven at 400°F..
- Cut chicken breast into dice pieces and set aside..
- Dice potatoes and set aside..
- Mix paprika, salt, pepper, cream of chicken soup, olive oil and garlic powder together..
- Add chicken, chopped white onions, and potatoes to mixture and gently stir..
- Spread mixture in the baking pan. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 60 min. Stir every 20 to 30 min..
- While chicken and potatoes are in the oven begin frying bacon or ham..
- Chop green onions..
- Once chicken is done. Top with cooked bacon, green onions, and cheese. Place back into oven uncovered for 10 min..
- Take out and enjoy! (Top with sour cream or ranch) optional.
Coat the bottom of a large baking dish with olive oil. Pour the mixture over the chicken and potatoes, and mix until well coated. While the chicken and potatoes are cooking, line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the raw bacon slices on the baking sheet, making sure they aren't overlapping. Place a layer of sliced potato evenly on the bottom of the dish, then sprinkle diced bacon or shredded ham and sliced onion over the top of the potato.
If you find this Potato and Chicken Bake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.