Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. You should also comprehend that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. For this reason we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be ingesting that will have a good effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the greatest things that you might have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or even ice cream. In addition to vitamin C, you will realize that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these kinds of fruits. A thing you really should try for one of your desserts is actually to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mix off with a teaspoon of honey.
For people who want to begin living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken drum with potato and vegetable | so simple and delicious!!! recipe. so simple and delicious!!! using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!!:
- Prepare 600 gr of chicken drum.
- Provide 2 tbsp of mixture of garlic paste & onion paste (can be replaced with powder).
- You need 2 tbsp of Paprika powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of honey.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1/4 of Lemon.
- Provide of Oregano, parsley, rosemary, thyme, Black pepper, turmeric powder, chili powder, curry powder (I use 1/2 tsp each of them).
- Take 1 pinch of nutmeg.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 250 gr of potatoes (medium size, cut into 4).
- Use 1/2 of Paprika, 1 spring onion, 1 onion, 1/2 zucchini, 1 carrot (cut all the vegetables into bite size pieces).
Instructions to make Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!!:
- Preheat your oven into 200 degree Celcius..
- Score the top of the chicken in a few places with a sharp knife, so that all spices can be absorbed perfectly..
- In a bowl, mix all the spices, lemon, honey, olive oil, and salt. Once your marinade is combined, add the chicken, and make sure its well coated..
- Place the chicken in a baking dish..
- After all chicken are placed in a baking dish, add vegetable and potatoes in to the bowl, and coat it with the rest of the marinade..
- Place the vegetable and potatoes around the chicken in the same baking dish..
- Bake for 45 minutes with 200 degree Celcius, or until the chicken are cooked well..
- Check the video how did I make this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/UHuTZeynoQw.
This is one of my all-time favorite easy recipes: baked chicken potatoes carrots and herbs from the farmers market. It's a dish I make all year round, and makes for a really great 'make ahead' dinner that can be made on a Sunday and then served for lunches/dinners throughout the weekend (yay for healthy meal prep recipes!) THIS WAS SO SIMPLE AND DELICIOUS! I made my version of the recipe due to what was on hand. So I'm not sure it was quite authentic, but still yummy nonetheless. Anyway, I used smoked sausage(cut into slices).
If you find this Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!! recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.