Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy chicken, broccoli and potato casserole! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy chicken, broccoli and potato casserole! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we must stay away from them. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to consume. There are several foods that basically can improve your moods when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
It’s easy to overcome your bad mood when you are eating grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all really excellent for helping increase your happiness levels. They help you feel full too which can truly help to better your mood. It’s not difficult to feel depressed when you are starving! The reason these grains help your mood so much is that they are not difficult for your stomach to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps jumpstart a rise in your blood sugar which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place.
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy chicken, broccoli and potato casserole! recipe. To make cheesy chicken, broccoli and potato casserole! you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy chicken, broccoli and potato casserole!:
- Use of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- Provide 4 of boneless, skinless chicken breast(cut up).
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- Provide 8 oz of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 bag of of broccoli cuts.
- Use 1 bag of of Yukon gold fingerling potatoes.
- Provide 1/2 stick of butter.
Instructions to make Cheesy chicken, broccoli and potato casserole!:
- preheat oven to 375°F.
- boil potatoes until fork tender, slice in half.
- boil broccoli, not too soft.
- in a nonstick skillet, brown and season chicken(season to your liking).
- in a sauce pan…melt butter, sour cream, milk,and cheese to make sauce.
- in a large mixing bowl…combine chicken, broccoli, potatoes and cheese sauce.
- pour mixture in deep dish pan, top with more shredded cheese and place in oven for 20-25 min until bubbling hot.
Big on flavours, with a subtle garlic kick, this hearty casserole ticks all the boxes when it comes to an easy family meal. Roast and potatoes are one match made in heaven. Your family will love this broccoli, cheese and chicken combo topped with mashed potatoes! Disclosure: I was compensated for creating this recipe but all opinions are my own. You want to drizzle either on top in a way that for every spoonful, each person is getting the chicken, potatoes, bacon, cheese, scallions and ranch or sour cream.
If you find this Cheesy chicken, broccoli and potato casserole! recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.