Super Easy Honey Butter Cornbread. The honey in the cornbread adds a wonderful flavor! This is probably the best cornbread I've ever had!! Nice fluffy cornbread, not too crumbly, not too stiff.
Once the milk starts to curdle, add the baking soda. In a large skillet, melt butter. Remove from heat and stir in sugar.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, super easy honey butter cornbread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The honey in the cornbread adds a wonderful flavor! This is probably the best cornbread I've ever had!! Nice fluffy cornbread, not too crumbly, not too stiff.
Super Easy Honey Butter Cornbread is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Super Easy Honey Butter Cornbread is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook super easy honey butter cornbread using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Super Easy Honey Butter Cornbread:
- Take 1 box of Jiffy corn muffin mix (+ ingredients needed to make it, i.e. 1 egg, 1/3 c milk).
- Make ready 1/2 stick (4 tbs) of salted butter – melted.
- Get 4 tbs of honey (or to taste for sweetness you want).
Add eggs and beat until well blended. This honey cornbread is the ultimate cornbread recipe! It's slightly sweet, perfectly tender and absolutely delicious. There are soooo many types of cornbread out there, everything from cornbread that's so sweet it's almost like cake, to super savory cornbread with cheese, jalapenos.
Instructions to make Super Easy Honey Butter Cornbread:
- Spray an 8×8 in. baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Prepare and bake corn muffin mix according to package directions for "johnny cakes" (aka cornbread). Set timer for 15 minutes, this is 5 minutes less than minimum baking time..
- When 15 minutes is almost up place butter in a microwave safe bowl, melt in microwave for about 30 – 45 seconds. Stir in honey. Return mixture to microwave for and additional 20 seconds. Stir to fully combine butter and honey. Consistency should be pretty thin..
- When 15 minute timer goes off, remove cornbread from oven and immediately poke several rows of holes in the top (I use a fork). Slowly drizzle honey butter all over the top, making sure plenty gets in the holes to let the sweet, buttery goodness settle inside. Also pour some around the edges so it gets to the bottom of the cornbread too..
- Return cornbread to oven for 5 – 10 minutes more to finish baking and caramelize the honey butter left coating the surface. Top should be a little darker than golden brown..
- Remove from oven, let sit about 5 minutes before serving. Cut, eat, enjoy. ;-).
Super easy to execute and the perfect flavor & consistency! Thanks for sharing this recipe, I'll definitely be making it again! Honey butter is a whipped spread, often used on rolls, cornbread or sweet bread. It's a combination of honey, butter, salt and powdered sugar (and sometimes cinnamon). Super-Easy Brown Butter Cornbread. by: drbabs.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food super easy honey butter cornbread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!