Twice Baked Potato. Slice potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop the flesh into a large bowl; save skins. Mix with a hand mixer until well blended and creamy. Spoon the mixture into the potato skins.
Add the cheese, milk, seasoned salt, green onions and black pepper to taste and mix. Use a fork to pierce the potato skins. To reheat your twice baked potatoes you'll basically give them a third bake!
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, twice baked potato. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Twice Baked Potato is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Twice Baked Potato is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Slice potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop the flesh into a large bowl; save skins. Mix with a hand mixer until well blended and creamy. Spoon the mixture into the potato skins.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have twice baked potato using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Twice Baked Potato:
- Get 4 of -6 baking potatoes (about 2 1/2 lbs).
- Make ready 4 tsp of butter, softened.
- Take 1 1/3 cup of grated Swiss cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of caraway seeds.
- Take 4 tsp of cooking white wine.
- Make ready 2 tsp of cooking sherry.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
Transfer potatoes to a cutting board, and cut in half. Using a spoon, gently scoop out the inside flesh of the potatoes and transfer to a medium bowl. The great thing about twice baked potatoes is, precise measurements really aren't necessary. Basically, what you do is you bake some potatoes, scrape out the insides, then add a bunch of yummy stuff and mix it together.
Instructions to make Twice Baked Potato:
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Scrub potatoes. Pierce potatoes with a fork. Rub each with a little butter. Place on baking sheet about 1 inch a part. Bake 50-60 minutes or until tender. Let cool..
- Meanwhile, place cheese & caraway seeds in a small bowl. Toss well. Set aside..
- Horizontally cut off top 1/3 of potatoes. Scoop out potato from bottom sections, leaving 1/4 inch thick shell..
- Place scooped-out potato in large bowl, reserving shells. Add potato from potato tops to bowl. Discard top skins..
- Mash potatoes with potato masher until smooth. Add wine, sherry, garlic, & salt. Mash to blend. Stir in cheese mixture. Mash lightly..
- Spoon mashed potato mixture into reserved potato shells, mounding evenly..
- Place filled shells back on baking sheet. Bake until tops a tree lightly browned & potatoes are heated through, about 20-25 minutes..
Then you fill the scraped-out potato shells with the new potato mixture, top with cheese, and bake again, just to warm it up. How do you make twice baked potatoes (alt spelling: twice baked potatos) Start with rinsing and scrubbing the potatoes with water. Coat the potatoes with a little bit of olive oil then season generously with salt. Mash the potato pulp with a potato masher or an electric mixer on low speed. Twice Baked Potatoes cook twice in the oven – or three times if you count the shells.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food twice baked potato recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!