Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mike's Sausage Crawfish Beans & Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Sausage Crawfish Beans & Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Sausage Crawfish Beans & Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains included in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's sausage crawfish beans & rice recipe. To cook mike's sausage crawfish beans & rice you only need 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Sausage Crawfish Beans & Rice:
- Prepare 1 (2 Pound) of Sliced Andouille Sausage.
- You need 1 Pound of Fresh Chopped Raw Crawdads.
- Take 1 (7 oz) of Package Tony Satcheres Red Beans & Rice.
- Provide 1 tsp of Tony Satcheres Creole Seasoning.
- You need to taste of Louisiana Hot Sauce [we used 1/8 cup].
- Use 4 Drops of Liquid Smoke [not extract].
- Use 3 Cans of Red Kidney Beans [drained].
- Get 1 Can of White Kidney Beans [drained].
- You need 1 Can of Pinto Beans [drained].
- Use 1 Can of Diced Tomatoes [with juices].
- Provide 1 Can of Rotell Tomatoes [with juices].
- You need 1/2 of LG Chopped White Onion.
- You need 2 of LG Stalks Chopped Celery [with leaves].
- Provide 1/2 of LG Chopped Green Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of LG Chopped Yellow Bell Pepper.
- Take 1/2 of LG Chopped Orange Bell Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh Minced Garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of Dehydrated Onions.
- Use 1 tsp of Fresh Oregano.
- Use 1 tsp of Fresh Thyme.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Fresh Chives.
- You need to taste of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Use to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Take 1 (8 oz) of Can Beef Broth.
Instructions to make Mike's Sausage Crawfish Beans & Rice:
- Chop all vegetables and proteins. Mix everything well and bake at 375° for 60 + minutes..
- 7 oz Red Beans & Rice box pictured. A great authentic brand!.
- Stir once half way through the baking process..
- Serve with cornbread and Louisiana Hot Sauce to the side. Enjoy!.
Cajun Grocer has all the cooking, kitchenware, crawfish, seasoning, and Mardi Gras accessories to properly authenticate your next Cajun celebration. Whether you're creating your own Cajun experience or feeling homesick for Louisiana, it's available at CajunGrocer.com. Cook sausage, stirring occasionally, until browned; remove and set aside. Stir in the okra, lima beans, corn, sausage, ham, bay leaves, and thyme. If the mixture seems dry toward the end of the cooking time, stir in water to moisten, a little at a time, then cover the pan and continue cooking.
If you find this Mike's Sausage Crawfish Beans & Rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.