Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's, "All Man's Carnivore Cutting Board" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's, "All Man's Carnivore Cutting Board" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's, "all man's carnivore cutting board" recipe. To make mike's, "all man's carnivore cutting board" you only need 31 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's, "All Man's Carnivore Cutting Board":
- Provide of Meats.
- Use 2 1/2 lb of Baby Back Rib Slab.
- Get 1 (13 oz) of Smoked Beef Sausage Link [or, andouille sausage + 1 tablespoon dry rub].
- You need of Dry Rub [reserve 2 tablespoons].
- Get 8 tbsp of Packed Brown Sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Green Chilie Powder [Hatch Or Jalapeño].
- Provide 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Chilie Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Rubbed Dried Thyme.
- Use 2 tbsp of Granulated Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Season Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin.
- You need of Braise.
- Get 1/2 cup of White Wine.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Fresh Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Of Your Reserved Dry Rub.
- Use of Breads & Spreads.
- Get 1 loaf of Warm Fresh French Bread.
- Get of Honey Butter [room temp – see recipe below].
- Prepare of Salted Butter [room temp].
- Get of Garlic Butter [room temp].
- You need of Options.
- Take of Additional Meats & Cheeses.
- Provide of Various Mustards.
- Use of Kitchen Equipment.
- Prepare of Wooden Cutting Boards.
- Use 1 box of Tinfoil.
- You need 1 of large Knife.
- Use 1 of Set Tongs.
Instructions to make Mike's, "All Man's Carnivore Cutting Board":
- Mix your dry rub seasonings..
- Rinse your ribs and coat them liberally with your rub but reserve 2 tablespoons to lightly coat your sausage link and add to your braise sauce. Pat it on tightly. Reverse and coat the opposite side liberally. Hit the sides as well..
- Wrap your ribs in tinfoil shiny side down. Then, double wrap it in tinfoil. Seal her up tightly..
- Rinse your sausage link and lightly sprinkle sausage with one of your 1 tablespoon reserved rub. This step is optional since some men are meat purists and only like plain old beef or pork sausage. No additives. But, it's your decision. ;0)p.
- Wrap your sausage in tin foil. No need to double wrap in tinfoil or add any braise. But, wrap her up tightly..
- Refrigerate both for 1 hour..
- Preheat your oven to 225°..
- Make your braise. Just 1/2 cup white wine – 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic and 1 tablespoon reserved rub. Heat mix up in the microwave and mix well..
- Carefully open your refrigerated ribs and pour your warmed braise fluid into it. Seal her back up well. You'll want these ribs to steam themselves. Shake her up once to fully re-spread your braise over your ribs..
- Place both ribs and sausage in 225° oven. Ribs will bake for 2 1/2 hours. Sausage will only cook for 1 hour..
- Pull sausage after 1 hour of cooking. Refrigerate it..
- After 2 1/2 hours of baking – pull your ribs out of oven and out of your tinfoil. Save your braise inside tinfoil to coat your ribs and sausage while grilling/charring them..
- Heat your cleaned grill to high and spray with non stick spray..
- Place both on grill until you can see a char and until sausage is fully reheated and slightly charred. Why? Because boys adore char on any meat. I hear it's in their DNA..
- Slice sausage in 1" pieces and slice ribs at rib edges..
- Place meats on a cutting board with small piles of cracked sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper so he can dip and season his meats as he pleases..
- Serve with barbecue sauces [Sweet Baby Ray's is a great one] to the side along with a fresh loaves of french bread and room temp honey butter and plain salted butter. Go ahead. Give him a choice. Trust me. He won't want to take the time to fetch a knife and slice his own butter. Apparently big boys off duty can tend to be pretty damned lazy..
- No utensils are needed whatsoever. Let your man tear his own bread, dip it in the room temperature butters you'll provide and, let him eat his meat, cheeses and bread by hand. By the way, here's a great, easy recipe for Honey Butter. Go ahead. Give him a slighter sweeter option. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364116-mikes-french-honey-butter-spread.
- If you really want to impress him – have his favorite beers chilled on crushed ice right next to his meats, cheeses, butter and bread. Napkins aren't required since I understand men sincerely believe that's exactly what the good Lord gave them a lower arm for..
- Feel free to add a myriad of additional sliced meats, sliced cheeses and crackers to this cutting board. Remember, you're the boss here! Not him. But, it IS okay to make him think he is. Big dummies. 😆.
After all, boys do love wood! This all
man's snack is meant to be served with no plates or utensils whatsoever and, only on a wooden carving board, communal style. After all, boys do love wood!
If you find this Mike's, "All Man's Carnivore Cutting Board" recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.