Brenda's Cornbread Dressing.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, brenda's cornbread dressing. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Brenda's Cornbread Dressing is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Brenda's Cornbread Dressing is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have brenda's cornbread dressing using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brenda's Cornbread Dressing:
- Prepare 6 boxes of Jiffy cornbread.
- Take 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare .5 ounces of sage.
- Prepare 1 of whole celery bunch.
- Get 1 of whole green onion bunch.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- Take 3 (48 ounce) of Swanson chicken broths.
- Take 18 of eggs.
Steps to make Brenda's Cornbread Dressing:
- Combine cornbread, 6 eggs, and milk in turkey roaster size pan. Bake at 350 degrees until done..
- In a big pot combine broth, green onions, celery, sage, salt and pepper (to taste). Boil until tender..
- Boil 12 eggs, peel, and set aside..
- Let cornbread cool, break up, and stir in broth mixture. Slice eggs and add them. Stir thoroughly, and salt and pepper to taste. Return to oven and cook until firm..
- Serve with jellied cranberry sauce..
- Feeds approx. 30-50 people..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food brenda's cornbread dressing recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!