Crockpot baked ziti. For this baked ziti crock pot recipe I didn't add any extra spices (except fresh basil) and it was so good! Ready for the step by step? I'll show you just how simple it is! (full ingredient amounts are included in a recipe card at the bottom of this post).
The secret is that you don't add any water to the pasta and the tomato sauce slowly cooks the pasta for you. This recipe is so simple that all you have to do is mix a. Crock Pot Baked Ziti made with uncooked pasta and avoid heating up the house because you don't have to use the oven!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, crockpot baked ziti. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
For this baked ziti crock pot recipe I didn't add any extra spices (except fresh basil) and it was so good! Ready for the step by step? I'll show you just how simple it is! (full ingredient amounts are included in a recipe card at the bottom of this post).
Crockpot baked ziti is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Crockpot baked ziti is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crockpot baked ziti using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot baked ziti:
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef, turkey or Italian sausage.
- Make ready 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Take 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Make ready 1 (28 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 jar of pasta sauce.
- Prepare 2 1/2 c of water or chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 box of penne or ziti pasta.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Cooking Baked Ziti in the crock pot is pretty much the same as baking it in the oven but there are a few differences. Baked ziti is one of Mario's favorite foods and I make it quite often, but I thought it was about time to You'll be left with a totally clean slow cooker with nothing to wash! Best easy crock pot baked ziti with minimal prep work. This crock pot pasta recipe is a simple vegetarian dinner idea!
Steps to make Crockpot baked ziti:
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef and onion until browned. Stir in garlic and salt and cook 1 minute..
- Add beef mixture, basil, parsley, tomatoes, pasta sauce and water to a 4qt (or larger) slow cooker. Stir..
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3 hours..
- Add pasta and stir until combined. Cover and continue cooking for 20-45 minutes (depending on how hot your slow cooker is) — check and stir at the 20 minute mark..
- Sprinkle with cheese and cover for 3-5 minutes until cheese is melted..
Takes minutes to assemble and you don't even have to cook the noodles first! Fire up the crock pot for the best baked ziti you will ever eat. You may confuse it with great lasagna. With no precooking of the I can not imagine any crock pot ziti being better than this. As I read the crock pot recipes, I realized they were not that different.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food crockpot baked ziti recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!