Creamy Crock Pot Spaghetti. This Creamy Crock Pot Spaghetti is so simple and even more delicious! It's the perfect weeknight dinner dish for your family! We all have a favorite spaghetti recipe, but let me introduce you to my Creamy Crockpot Spaghetti!
It is the perfect recipe to mix up spaghetti night! Pour one can of spaghetti sauce in the bottom of your crock pot. Break the spaghetti noodles in half and put them on top of the sauce.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, creamy crock pot spaghetti. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Crock Pot Spaghetti is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Creamy Crock Pot Spaghetti is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
This Creamy Crock Pot Spaghetti is so simple and even more delicious! It's the perfect weeknight dinner dish for your family! We all have a favorite spaghetti recipe, but let me introduce you to my Creamy Crockpot Spaghetti!
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have creamy crock pot spaghetti using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Crock Pot Spaghetti:
- Prepare 2 of jars of pasta sauce of your choice.
- Get 1 lb of spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef, cooked and completely drained of fat.
- Take 4 oz of cream cheese(I used reduced fat).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Get 3/4 cup of milk or half and half (I used milk).
- Take 3/4 cup of beef broth.
This is one amazing crock pot recipe. PLEASE NOTE – I used corn pasta which is why it turned out to be a little mushy – normally it is much better texture. This Crock Pot Spaghetti is so easy with tons of flavor. Tender spaghetti noodles, spicy Italian sausage in a creamy spaghetti sauce made with cream cheese in your slow cooker!
Instructions to make Creamy Crock Pot Spaghetti:
- Add 1 jar of sauce to the crock pot..
- Break spaghetti in half and add to sauce..
- Next add the ground meat..
- Add the cheese and Italian seasoning..
- Cube the cream cheese and add that next..
- Now the second jar of sauce. Set your slow cooker to high and cook for three hours. After 3 hrs give it a good stir and add the milk and beef broth. Cook on low for an additional 20-30 minutes. All done!! Enjoy!!.
Make this Crock-Pot Spaghetti from Delish.com. Add broth spaghetti to Crock Pot, breaking noodles in half to fit and stirring to coat noodles. My family loves spaghetti and since we have a very busy schedule, I love using my crock pot every once in awhile! There is a good combination of protein and carbs in this meal, so I made it on a night when my son had baseball. This Creamy Crock Pot Spaghetti is so simple and even more delicious!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food creamy crock pot spaghetti recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!