Potato Pinwheel Recipe by Tasty Rabi Food. Unique and Tasty Chicken Potato Cutlets Recipe How to Make Cutlets Easy Recipe. Chicken Sliders Recipe by Tasty Rabi Food.
A must try recipe loved by both kids and adults. Potato Pinwheel Samosa Recipe for Iftar and superb for Lunch box. Here's what you need: large russet potatoes, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, dried oregano, paprika, vegetarian parmesan cheese.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, potato pinwheel recipe by tasty rabi food. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Unique and Tasty Chicken Potato Cutlets Recipe How to Make Cutlets Easy Recipe. Chicken Sliders Recipe by Tasty Rabi Food.
Potato Pinwheel Recipe by Tasty Rabi Food is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Potato Pinwheel Recipe by Tasty Rabi Food is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook potato pinwheel recipe by tasty rabi food using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato Pinwheel Recipe by Tasty Rabi Food:
- Take of Dough ingredients.
- Get 1,1 of /2 cup all purpose flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ajwain.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- Make ready of Stuffing ingredients.
- Prepare 4 of medium boiled mashed potatoes.
- Take 1/2 cup of Green coriander chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Make ready of Coating Ingredients.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of water.
Thoroughly wash potatoes, cut in half, and slice into wedges. Toss wedges in olive oil and seasonings. Potato Dishes Food Dishes Dishes Recipes Pork Recipes Cooking Recipes Lasagna Recipes Ham And Potato Recipes Spinach Recipes Sandwich Recipes. Thanks a lot for the recipe of this super tasty and unique snack.
Steps to make Potato Pinwheel Recipe by Tasty Rabi Food:
- Take a bowl and add all purpose flour,salt, ajwain, oil and Mix it well And knead it with water (dough should be not soft)and rest it for 15 minutes with Cover in room temperature after that your dough is ready.
- Now take a bowl and add boiled mashed potatoes,salt black pepper and fresh chopped coriander and mix it well your stuffing is ready.
- Now make a bowl of dough and spread 2 tablespoon all-purpose flour on the kitchen counter and press it and rolling it and make a circle shape bread and then cut sides and then spread all stuffing from (step 2)on this and then tightly rolled it and then cut it into wheels shape.
- Now take a bowl and add plain flour 3 tablespoons and add 1/4 cup of water and make thin paste for coating..
- Now Take a pinwheel and dip it into flour paste and then fry it into pre-heated oil. Apply this method for all pinwheels fry it on medium to low flame until it becomes into golden brown color or desired color after that your Potato pinwheels is ready to take out..
- Now we are done surf with ketchup or chutney and enjoy with your family😍👌.
- Thanks for watching don’t forget to push like leave a comment below and follow and subscribe to my YouTube channel feel free to share this recipe with your friends and family 😍🍽🥰.
I made it at home, when we had. Sweet chopped dates and crunchy walnuts rolled in cookie dough and sliced into pinwheels make a simple and tasty cookie. Bottom line – cookies taste great! Several steps (read directions carefully first for clear understanding). Used food processor to chop dates.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food potato pinwheel recipe by tasty rabi food recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!