Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet potato curry pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet potato curry pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything straightaway or that you have to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more important than totally changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato curry pie recipe. You can have sweet potato curry pie using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet potato curry pie:
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Get of garlic, minced.
- Use of onion, minced.
- You need of habenero (or other chili pepper), minced.
- Take of cubed sweet potato.
- Use of frozen peas.
- Use of chicken stock.
- Provide of garam masala.
- Take of ground tumeric.
- Take of ground cumin.
- Take of cooked chicken, chopped.
- Prepare of plain Greek yogurt.
- Take of Salt.
- You need of 1 tube Pillsbury Crescent Roll dough (Sweet Hawaiian, if you can find it!).
- Provide of egg.
- Provide of milk.
Steps to make Sweet potato curry pie:
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat oil in large pan and sauté minced onion, garlic, and chili for 2-3 mins over medium-high heat.
- Stir in the spices and cook for another 2-3 mins.
- Add chicken broth and vegetables. Bring to a boil and cook for about 10 mins or until vegetables are almost tender..
- Stir in Greek yogurt and cooked chicken..
- Taste test! Add salt or more spices if needed. If you’d like the sauce thicker, add some tapioca starch. If you’d like it thinner, add more chicken broth or water..
- Spoon into a casserole dish (or if you’re feeling fancy, into four individual croquettes). Cover with the unrolled (but intact) Pillsbury crescent roll dough. This works especially well if you use an oval-shaped casserole dish, otherwise you may need to rearrange a bit. If you’re using individual croquettes, two triangles per croquette works well..
- Beat egg with milk and brush onto crust. Bake for 15 mins or until golden brown, and serve!.
This healthy vegetable curry is a cheap and easy dish. You could add chopped Finely chop the chilli, then peel and finely grate the ginger. Pick the coriander leaves and finely slice the stalks. This delicious vegan curry dish with sweet potatoes, chickpeas, spinach, and coconut milk is seasoned with Indian spices like garam masala, turmeric, and cumin. Reviews for: Photos of Vegan Sweet Potato Chickpea Curry.
If you find this Sweet potato curry pie recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.