Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Raspberry almond crusted pork tenderloin (or ribs or chicken) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Raspberry almond crusted pork tenderloin (or ribs or chicken) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raspberry almond crusted pork tenderloin (or ribs or chicken) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Various vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to raspberry almond crusted pork tenderloin (or ribs or chicken) recipe. To cook raspberry almond crusted pork tenderloin (or ribs or chicken) you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Raspberry almond crusted pork tenderloin (or ribs or chicken):
- Take 1 of pork tenderloin (but chicken breasts would be delicious as well).
- Provide 1 dash of salt and pepper to season meat lightly.
- Get 2 of beaten eggs.
- Get 1/2 cup of finely crushed or pulsed in food processor almonds.
- Provide 2/3 cup of Raspberry jam (I prefer home made).
- You need 1/3 cup of BBQ sauce (sweet baby rays is my favorite).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes (or to taste).
- You need 1/4 cup of Coke flavored soda.
- Take 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
Instructions to make Raspberry almond crusted pork tenderloin (or ribs or chicken):
- Add two tabs of butter to a searing hot pan (preferably cast iron but regular will work just fine).
- Season 1 X 3 inch pieces of tenderloin with salt and pepper then lightly coat then in the egg and press the almonds to the meat to cover it best you can..
- Add the pork to the hot pan and let cook until browned then flip the pork and turn the heat down to low.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl to create the Raspberry sauce and pour it over the pork.
- Turn the heat up the medium and let it simmer until the sauce thickens and the pork is done cooking..
And for those who don't eat pork, try these Almond Crusted Chicken Tenders. No categories While the pork is baking, prepare the apple-rosemary sauce by melting the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. And I have found that almond flour makes a nice coating. These almond flour-coated gluten-free chicken tenders are excellent, for example, as are these keto chicken nuggets. Parmesan is good too – these Parmesan chicken tenders are wonderful.
If you find this Raspberry almond crusted pork tenderloin (or ribs or chicken) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.