Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Fry peanut butter and jelly puffs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fry peanut butter and jelly puffs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fry peanut butter and jelly puffs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. Even more important than wholly changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fry peanut butter and jelly puffs recipe. You can have fry peanut butter and jelly puffs using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fry peanut butter and jelly puffs:
- Use of Batter Mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- Get 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Use 1/2 cup of Cornstarch.
- Take 1 1/4 cup of Water.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of Pure Vanilla Extract.
- Take 1 tsp of Oil.
- Take of The peanut butter and jelly.
- Get 6 slice of Whole wheat bread or white bread whichever one you prefer.
- Get 1 of Creamy Peanut Butter.
- You need 1 of Grape jelly or jam you can even use strawberry jelly or jam whichever one you prefer.
- Prepare of Topping part.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon cinnamon.
Instructions to make Fry peanut butter and jelly puffs:
- Heat up oil in deep frying pan.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Add the water, oil, and vanilla extract to the dry ingredients make sure to get all the lumps out..
- spread the peanut butter and jelly on each slice of bread as if you're making yourself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
- Cut each peanut butter and jelly sandwich into 4 squares you should have 12 peanut butter and jelly squares.
- Dip each peanut butter and jelly Square into the batter mix then deep fry in hot oil for about 2 minutes on each side or until lightly golden brown.
- When lightly browned on each side take out and place on paper towel to soak up oil.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar together sprinkle or roll the fry peanut butter and jelly Puffs in the cinnamon and sugar mix.
- And it is ready to serve hot or cold is good very good with a nice ice cold glass of milk.
- 10th instruction enjoy guys :).
But thanks to the guys over at Food Steez, we've discovered a twist to. Peanut Butter & Jelly French Toast Roll Ups quickly became a family favorite a couple weeks ago and I have a feeling I will be making them often! not only was it well received but it was a surprise too! I will definitely be keeping this recipe as one of our family favorites! From chips and dip to one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party. My husband and kids loved it.
If you find this Fry peanut butter and jelly puffs recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.