Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stovetop Zucchimi Parmesan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stovetop Zucchimi Parmesan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. Making good decisions when buying food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and have something great. Your house should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. By doing this, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stovetop zucchimi parmesan recipe. To make stovetop zucchimi parmesan you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stovetop Zucchimi Parmesan:
- Get of cooking spray Non – Stick.
- Take of red bell pepper small , chopped.
- Provide of onion small , chopped.
- You need of zucchini small (1 lb total), thinly sliced.
- You need of spaghetti sauce.
- Get of Mozzarella cheese shredded 2 %.
- Provide of Parmesan cheese grated.
- Use of Italian Seasoning Oregano ,.
Steps to make Stovetop Zucchimi Parmesan:
- Cook and stir peppers and onions in a large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray over medium heat 5 miutes. Add in the zucchini; cook and stir 2 minutes..
- Stir in the spaghetti sauce; Add in seasoning, if desired (to your taste). Cover & cook 8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender, stirring occasionally..
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan and Mozzarella cheese; cook, covered another 1 minute or until Mozzarella is melted..
If you find this Stovetop Zucchimi Parmesan recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.