Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops recipe. You can cook brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops:
- Get 4 (8 oz) of pork chops.
- Take of Chile powder and paprika.
- Provide of Sea salt.
- Provide Touch of cayenne powder.
- Take of Juice of 2 limes.
- Provide of For the topping.
- You need 1/2 lb of bacon.
- Take 8 oz of pkg cream cheese.
- Use 3 of lg jalapenos, deseeded and chopped.
- Use 1 1/2 cups of shredded Colby Jack cheese plus 1/2 cup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
Instructions to make Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops:
- Let cream cheese sit on the counter until it is room temperature..
- Chop bacon. Fry until done but not super crispy. Drain grease and set bacon aside..
- Meanwhile, prepare the pork chops by cutting them widthwise every 1/4 inch. Do not cut all the way through the chop. Similar to the preperation of a Hasselbeck potato. Sprinkle liberally with the spices but lightly with the cayenne. Squeeze the lime juice over the top of the seasoned chops. Marinate uncovered in the fridge about an hour..
- In a large bowl, mix the bacon with the rest of the topping ingredients except the 1 1/2 cup cheese. Place mixture in fridge to chill 15 minutes..
- Arrange chops in a baking dish. Top with toppings. Try to push it down into the cuts that you have made in the pork. Bake uncovered in a 375 degree oven for 30-35 minutes. Until temp of pork reaches 155. Spread remaining 1 1/2 cup cheese over the top and return to oven 7 minutes..
- Remove from oven and tent with foil for 5 minutes. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Preheat the grill while the pork chops marinate for a few minutes. In this Jalapeno Popper Pork Loin recipe, I used a center-cut pork loin, not a pork tenderloin. Although the names are very similar, the cuts of meat are actually quite different. Both cuts of meat are very lean and healthy, but the size and cooking times are quite a bit different. I used boneless pork loin, and I stuffed it with cream cheese, bacon and jalapenos.
If you find this Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.