Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Doughnut cupcakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Doughnut cupcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Doughnut cupcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Go up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to doughnut cupcakes recipe. You can have doughnut cupcakes using 26 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Doughnut cupcakes:
- Use of For the sponge.
- Prepare 70 grams of unsalted butter, softened.
- Prepare 210 grams of plain flour.
- You need 250 grams of caster sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Provide 210 ml of whole milk.
- Provide 2 large of eggs.
- Take 100 grams of strawberry jam (or any jam you like!).
- Get of Cinnamon sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 50 grams of caster sugar.
- Take of Doughnuts.
- Prepare 250 grams of plain flour (and extra for dusting).
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 35 grams of cold unsalted butter.
- Use 35 grams of caster sugar.
- Take 1 large of egg.
- Provide 125 ml of whole mill.
- Use 1 liter of cooking oil.
- You need of Frosting.
- Get 330 grams of icing sugar.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 100 grams of unsalted butter, softened.
- You need 30 ml of whole milk.
Instructions to make Doughnut cupcakes:
- Preheat oven to 170ºC (325ºF) and line muffin tins with muffin cases.
- In a bowl mix the butter, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together. I used an electric hand whisk but you can use whatever you find easy. Mix until it forms a crumb type consistency.
- In a seperate bowl mix the milk and eggs.
- Pour in half the egg-milk mix into the batter and mix on slow speed until the batter is combined. increase the speed to medium and pour in the remaining egg-milk mixture until the batter is mixed properly.
- Now spoon the batter into the muffin cases. I used smal muffin cases not the larger cupcake cases. The smaller ones are a better portion size for kids. Fill the casees half to two- thirds full..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and leave to cool.
- To make the cinnamon sugar mix the cinnamon and sugar and set aside!.
- The doughnut mixture makes plenty of doughnuts with some left over even after decorating the cupcakes (over 30/40 mini doughnuts) so you can decrease the recipe if you want. But I found that kids actually loved the mini doughnuts on their own too. For the doughnuts sift the flour, salt and baking powder. Then add the butter and mux with your hands to form a rough crumb like mixture. Add the sugar and mix.
- In a seperate bowl mix the egg and milk together. pour this into he crumb mixture and mix well until a dough is formed.
- From the dough make tiny doughnut balls about an inch big and place them in a tray or plate before cooking.
- Heat the oil upto 150-160ºC (275-320ºF) and place the doighnut balls in. Dont put too many in at once like I did!! Fry them until theyre golden brown and then drain them until theyre cool.
- Once the doughnuts are cooled down roll them in the cinnamon sugar until theyre coated evenly.
- For the frosting mix the icing sugar, cinnomon and butter togetger on a low speed until there are no lumps. Gradually add the milk and mix on slow speed and when the milk is mixed in increase the speed to high and mix until the frosting is fluffy.
- Once the cupcakes have cooled use a knife to make a well in the cupcakes ( about 2 deep and 3cm wide). spoon 1 teaspoon on jam into the well and place the cut out cupcake piece back ontop of the jam. Press down slightly to make sure the cupcake is level.
- Now frost your cupcakes using a palette knife and top each cupcake with a doughnut.
If you find this Doughnut cupcakes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.